III

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Y/n-chaaaaan!!!"

I sighed in disbelief upon hearing the daikon girl's high pitched voice calling my name. I turn to the voice and saw her running up to me. She tackled me, resulting for both of us to fall down the ground.

I groaned in pain, who could've known Nene-chan was this heavy?

Gasps and murmurs filled the hallway as they saw us in the ground in pain, well mainly the oh so me.

"Are they okay?"

"I hope so.."

I sighed and turn to the daikon girl whom was now crying fake crocodile tears. Oh jeez, what's going on with her, this time. I hope its not about boys anymore.

I then stood up and dusted my uniform before sighing. The gray headed followed my action as soon as I was done. I placed my hands on my hips and gave her a look.

"What is it again?"

She then blinked twice and inhaled deeply. "HelpmeY/n-chanourotherclassmatesdaredmetogotothehauntedgirlsbathroomandsummonhanako-sanandifIwon'ttheywilltellminamotosenpaithatIlikehim," she said so loud and quick.

I stare at her as if she was some kind of ghost. What did she say again? I sighed, "Calm down, calm down. Say it again, but slowly.."

She deeply sighed and stared at me with a nervous look, tiny beads of sweat dripping from her forehead. "Help me, Y/n-chan! Our classmates dared me to go the haunted girls bathroom and summon hanako-san and if I won't they will tell Minamoto senpai that I like him!"

I looked at her with a blank expression plastering my face. I thought it was something more....serious. "That's all?"

She then stared at me as if I said something weird, "Is there something wrong?" She then shook her head, "No there isn't. But aren't you scared?" I just shrugged, "I mean, its just a rumor so why would I be scared?"

That's when sparkles and flowers filled the hallway. I raised a brow, what is going on? "That's great Y/n-chan, so that means you will go with me?" Nene-chan asked me happily.

I shrugged like I didn't care, "Yeah, sure, I got nothing else to do anyways." That's when she let out a victorious noise, saying stuff like I will protect her. I just sighed at her childishness.

I soon followed her, to the haunted girls bathroom. I sighed, as she kept saying things on how it is impossible to summon Hanako-san. I completely agreed with her, I mean it was just another rumor, right?