XIII

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"I'm so full! The food mom cooked was great!" Nene-chan exclaimed turning to me with a blissful look. I smiled at her, slowly nodding in approval, "She does make good (f/c)." With sparkles in her crimson eyes, Nene-chan fist bumps the air, "Alright! Now, i'm hyped for class, the delicious (f/c) really fired me up!" (A/n: wrong book Natsu)

I laughed lightly at her enthusiasm, I really wonder how she has that kind of energy sometimes. "Hey, Nene-chan.." I called out for the crimson eyed girl who hummed in response, turning to me. "I was wondering, what are you gonna do after class?"

"The usual, attend the activities of the gardening club, why do you ask?"

I sighed at her response, "It's just that...I was wondering what club should I join, I am finding it hard  on picking the right club for me." Nene-chan held my left shoulder, "Just pick something that interests you, or something that you do or your hobby, the ideal one, your type!" I frowned a bit, my gaze went down to my hands.

"That's the problem...I don't know what's my interest, there so many clubs that I want to join but I don't know what club...i mean, there's a lot of choices to pick!" I answered as I sat at my seat before I dugged my head at the table.

"If only I can help you find the perfect club, but I still have to attend the gardening club activities," Nene-chan sighed, patting my back lightly. Raising my head up again, I gave her a sad smile, "It's okay, I'll just pick a random club that suits me then i'm out of trouble."

Nene-chan sat beside me sending me a look of sadness before minding her own business, "Okay then.."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Here I stood, infront of the sports club, scanning my surroundings before heading to the club leader. A student probably a senpai of mine was wearing a green exercise jacket over a black shirt with a red armband on his left arm. He has his blond hair in a slick back style, piercing skyblue eyes with a look that can kill you, he looks kinda foreign. He was well built, tall...really tall!

(A/n: heh guess who?)

"Yes? How may I help jou?" He asks me with a questioning look in his visage. "Uh...I was hoping to know what you guys do everyday in the sports club, I am planning on getting to know this club since I am finding myself a suitable club to join," I said, looking up and tried my best to be polite as I shoot him a nervous smile.

With a blank face he nodded his head slowly, "I see, vell then.." He gestured for me to follow him, he has an accent, he really is foreign, as I followed behind me he pointed to two students excercising, well, mostly the black haired one, the browned hair one was whining and crying something about being hungry.

"Everyday during club time, ve varm up first by a few push-ups and runs around the field, after that ve try and p-"

He was cutted off by the brown haired boy who was now crying and whining again, "Doitsu!Doitsu! Can't we-a just take a break? I-a really wan't to eat pasta!" I eyed the brown haired student, he clearly was foreign, he has this italian accent but the clearly black haired one was japanese.