VIII

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

   It was like the day was just yesterday, or maybe it really was. Somehow, I remained bothered, I couldn't focus. I was always lost in thought. I was still taken aback by the ghost boy's desirable return from me, did he really want to be bounded with me? Well, even though I didn't know the real means of the word, 'bound', I still get the idea that the two individuals who swallowed the mermaid scales fates will connect and tie together even under complicated circumstances.

It really amazed me how our fates were still able to bound even though we have different races. Is the mermaid scale really that strong? I mean it managed to lessen the forcefield's curse or whatnot. Like how Hanako-kun lessen the mermaid curse's effect on me. One question was still bothering me, why did he want to be bounded with me anyway?

Is it because he's just being a pervert as usual? Or there is an another specific reason? Somehow, the first one made sense. But I had high hopes on him, there must be a reason. Yes, he wanted to fulfill my wish about being able to be free from the forcefield or what, but it was my wish, is he benefited with it?

Even though Hanako-kun and I bounded, it doesn't mean I wasn't affected. I was full of questions, does it affect my future? Does it affect my personal life? Jeez, I think i'm gonna have a headache soon with this questions in my head, especially when these questions weren't even answered.

I sighed, lately I was not able to focus on reality, Hanako-kun was somewhat all over my head. My mind was always able to wander around when it comes to the pervert ghost, but why? Since yesterday, I was like this, everytime Kou-kun and Aoi-chan always speak about supernatural, I was always this interested. Sometimes I would ask myself, do they not wonder why I am interested with ghost stuff? Kou-kun didn't even ask me a single thing about Hanako-kun when he saw me talking to him.

Something is goin on, and I am not yet sure what it is.

"Y/n-chan, you're zoning out again."

I hear the daikon girl's high pitched voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. Jeez, again!? I need to control myself, this habit is controlling the hell out of me. I cleared my throat and flashed her an awkward smile, "Sorry, it's a habit of mine." She gave me a worried look, I sighed, "You don't have to worry Nene-chan, i'm completely fine."

"If that's the case, let's go look at the food stands, I'm getting quite hungry just seeing a burger stand by the near distance," she said givung me a closed eye smile while she held her stomach. I chuckled at her attitude and slowly nodded my head in my agreement. She ran to the food stands with me, trailing behind her.

We were able to enjoy a few hours of eating and watching stage performances from the music club. Oh, shoot, I still need to find myself a club. I didn't have a club in my mind to be honest, I wanted to try all of them. Looks like I will pay every club a visit. Yay, more work, well, atleast I will have fun.