I

⊱⋅──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅──────────── ⋅⊰

   "We have to tell her tomorrow, she's already mature enough to know," whisper like voices filled the room.

   "Besides, were doing what's best for her, we need to rush her for the sake of our family," another voice replied.

   I turn my gaze away from the door. A blank expression replaced my usual and normal one. I gritted my teeth and clenched my left hand. I need to stop myself.

   Focus.

   I really wanted to barge in the door and scream to the top of my lungs. It was too much and I couldn't suffer anymore. It was already enough. And I couldn't take it.

   "We need to inform her so she wouldn't be surprised when it's time."

   I sighed, I slowly closed the door, making sure no one heard that. To my luck, no one did actually. What if I already know? I don't care, they planned on telling me on the next day anyways.

   Turning around and away from my parent's bedroom door. I felt like I wanna burst out crying and sobbing. I want someone to cry on, someone who would lend a shoulder, someone who actually care.

   But, no, in L/n's Manor, you do things alone, you suffer alone. That's clearly the number one rule here.

   And oh, how I wish I had a sibling, being an only child is annoying and boring. You basically have to grow without anyone to rely on, except yourself.

   In other words, having friends is against the L/N rule. It's completely forbidden and it's really one of the strict one.

   But, I am not your typical, goodie two shoes girl. I break the rules without anyone knowing. And I have no regrets, it was all amazing.

   I would always sneak out and hell, I would always break the strictest rule and that is to interact with commoners and ignoble people. Atleast that's what my father likes to call them.

   But, for me, they are alot better than my family. And it always made me think that I should run away from this troublesome situation I am in.

   I always thought one day I would start a rebellion against my family's way of living. Their way of living is sickening, it's like they have the highest position in the land.

   And I know, that rebellion starts now.

   I quickened my pace and dashed to my room ever so quickly. I opened the door and sighing before closing it. Making sure I don't get caught, I looked back again. Tehee, I am finally gonna be out of this.

   I let out a deep sigh before plastering a determined look on my face. Right! It's time to begin, Operation: The Great L/n Escape!

   I grabbed my (f/c) bag, grabbing a few clothes and undergarments, I stuffed them inside my bag. While minding my own bussines, I decided to look for my journal.

   Ugh, where could that dumb notebook be! I started to search under my bed. Where is it? I searched on my study table, but no luck. Oh yes, it was on my mini library.

   I went to the bookshelves and there I saw my journal, I smiled blissfully, I grabbed it, but it was too high, how the hell did I managed to place it up there!?

   So much for being so short.

   I tried to reach it by jumping, so high. And I succesfully reached it but. Oh no, it was suddenly followed by other books, ah clumsy me.

   I blankly sigh as books fell on the ground hitting my head.  I stumbled down on the ground with my butt meeting the floor first. And seriously it was hella painful. I groaned in pain and rubbed the part where my head hurts.

   But I was caught off guard when I saw on the very top of the shelf, a blue fabric sticking out. I was quite sure I haven't seen it before. The curious person I was, stood up and dusted myself, still not removing the gaze from the object on the toppest shelf.

   I jumped slightly, knowing books wouldn't all fall by now since the books were already scattered on the ground. I managed to reach the book but I sneezed, it was too dusty, it was clear it was old.

   I studied the book's outer cover, it was a royal blue colored fabric, some part of it was torn. I didn't know why but I felt like I needed it for some reason.

   That's when my eyes widened, it had a weird title, I couldn't understand it.

"Moribus deductio," I said as I read the title. I didn't know why but it sounded so weird, I couldn't understand it obviously.

   Why do I have this book? Neither mother or father bought me this. Why is it here?

    I held the book cover, opening it, I saw-

   "Young Miss, why are the books  scattered on the floor?"

   I tensed up, a bit surprised, I dropped the book down to the floor, I turned to the source of the voice. I sighed in relief, it was just Miranda, my personal helper. I laughed nervously, and hid the book at the back of the shelf by kicking it away.

   "I went to grab my journal, then this happened," I said smilling nervously, I mean I was not wrong. She sighed in reply, "Let me help you, young miss."

    I picked up the first two books, placing them on the shelf, eyes still wandering and narrowing at the book at the back of the shelf. Just where did that book came from.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

   I went to the kitchen to get food for my escape plan, I grabbed packed cookies and more. I sneakily, walked back to my room, luckily everyone in the manor were having a meeting with my parents, so it was safe.

   Opening the door, I sighed slamming it back again. I went to my queen sized bed and placed the food inside my bag. I think that's all I need. Oh right, my journal.

   I walked to the study table, and there I saw my (f/c) journal. I smiled and gently, picking it up. I turned back to my bed, but I saw something glistening, I stopped and turned.

   I saw the book that I held earlier sticking out the bookshelf, I narrowed my eyes, it glistened earlier,or it was just my imagination fooling me all over again. But, I feel like it was real.

   I walked to the bookshelf's direction, stopping and crouching to reach for it. Once,I reached it, I sighed, I don't know but I had the feeling that i had to bring it with me. I just have to trust my extincts.

   I deeply sighed and walked to the bed, both placing the books in. All right, that's all I need. I reached to my pocket to grab my (f/c) phone. I called the last person that I can trust. That one person I really care for.

   I narrowed my eyes at the caller ID. It's now or never I need to do it, there is no turning back now.

   "Nene Yashiro...."

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰