XII

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"So we all know, that tomorrow is our 1st monthly test like I said yesterday."

My eyes shot up in confusion, I snapped my head away from my notebook and stared at sensei. Did she just say test?! I didn't even know that, oh god, so much missing the class yesterday. Nene-chan didn't even tell me a single thing!

I turned to look at the daikon girl  beside me with a bewildered look plastered upon my visage which Nene-chan flinched and chuckled nervously, whispering an apology. I stared at her dumbfounded before placing a hand on my cheek, sighing a bit.

Looks like i'll be studying again since I was so behind the lessons. Great, more stuff to make my headache again.

"I hope that all of you are already studying, I don't want you all failing, especially in my subject."

I scoffed slightly at that. I really doubt that everyone were studying, even I can't bring myself to do that.

Looks like i'm gonna suffer the whole day.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"So Y/n, what are you gonna do now that we have a vacant time?

I sighed and frowned at Nene-chan, "Studying and stuff at the library since you didn't tell me anything about the monthly test was gonna be tomorrow!" I heard a nervous chuckle from her which I soon ignored. "Well, I wanna go with you too," She stated as she smiled at me. I grinned a little and nodded my head in responce.

"Sure..that is where I am heading right now."

As we made our way to the library, we chatted, well mostly Nene-chan gossiping random stuff, even though I was not interested and I don't give a damn about it, I tried my best to listen. Even though, most of her topics are about boys, I didn't care that much to complain.

Once we arrived it was like Nene-chan didn't even know that we were in the library already. Yeah she was still babbling but thankfully she lessened the volume of her high pitched voice. I grabbed myself a science book and sat at the nearest table I could find, still having Nene-chan behind me.

Nene-chan sat across me, even though she brought a math book with her, she didn't stop talking about cute guys, I couldn't stop her since it's a habit of hers already. I ignored her and opened the book and began to read the important parts.

'The theory of the moon's origin that best fits the evidence is called the collision theory.'

'About 4.5 billion years ago, when Earth was very young, an object as large as Mars collided with Earth. Material from the object and Earth's outer layers was thrown into orbit around Earth. Eventually, this material combined to form the moon.'