XV

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Boy, have you seen Y/n anywhere?"

Hanako-san asked the younger blonde who seemed more baffled than ever, his left eyebrow rose, a confused look was now plastered on his face. "Y/n?" He questioned as he repeated her name all over again. He shook his head before looking at us again. "I didn't see her today, the last time I saw her was last friday," He answered as he scratched his head, looking still a bit confused.

"Well, did she say something when you saw her?" I asked him nervously, I was really worried for Y/n, who knows where could she have gone to. She's been missing for 2 days! Who wouldn't be worried like me? Kou placed his hand on his chin as if he is thinking something, humming slightly. He suddenly snapped his fingers, which quite startled me.

"Oh yeah, I remember now, she said she was going to the cafeteria," He answered as he looked at Hanako-san. My face went from nervous to confused so quickly at his statement. I looked at Hanako-san who also looked bewildered at Kou-kun's sudden answer. Why would she go to the cafeteria? Was she hungry? If that's the case, why would she go there without me? We usually go eat together.

"B-but, Y/n-chan doesn't go to the cafeteria without me," I added as I became more nervous and worried. Hanako-san placed his hand under his chin as he floated beside Kou-kun, "Did she say anything else? Like why she would go there?" Kou-kun paused and hummed, "Hmm, well she did say she's getting some tea bags for someone, I kinda forgot who it is," Kou explained as he scratched his head once more.

"Wait! Why are guys interrogating me like this anyway!?" He asked as his eyebows furrowed in annoyance, his eyes shot a glare towards us, well more like Hanako-kun than me. "Y/n-chan has been missing for 2 days, I thought she would return to school but she was not in class either!" I explained as my face was now filled with worry.

The blonde's eyes widened at this, "What!? We need to find her!" I sighed and stared at him blankly, "That's what we have been doing!" Hanako-san stayed silent, it looks like he is in deep thought. "Hey, what's with you being so silent suddenly?!" Kou-kun asked the oddly silent ghost. Hanako-san snapped off of trance and stared at us, "Did you say she was going to get tea bags for someone?"

Kou slowly nodded his head in confirmation, "Uh, yeah, I think it was for her club or something.." Wait, for her club? What club needs tea bags anyways? It's not like there is some british or some tea club around here. (Short A/n: *cough* Arthur*cough*)

"Hey, Yashiro, what club did Y/n join anyway?" Hanako-san asked me as I felt his and Kou-kun's eyes on me. I scratched my cheek and I gave them both a slight frown, "Sorry to disappoint you guys but she didn't tell me. She just said that she has joined a club." A sigh of disappointment escaped both of their mouths.

"Jeez, where could she have gone of to? Do we need to interrogate the whole clubs of the school?" Kou-kun asked in annoyance. Did he just gave Hanako-san an idea? I nodded in agreement to Kou-kun, I mean that's a whole lot of work, and I heard how annoying and weird some of the school clubs is. I shivered at that thought as I remembered the club leader of my club, which is the gardening club.