Chapter One: Introduction

THEME SONG:

FREAK LIKE ME- HALESTORM

N/A: Before proceeding to the story, I want to clarify some things first. Number one: WVSU (West Visayas State University) is real and it's my school. Number two: I copy the names of my classmates and give them a different personality, I repeat, only names are copied (If one of you is reading this, no hard feelings okay? And again,nothing personal. If you find your "name's character" unsatisfying, don't FREAK out because they are obviously not you.)

I can't believe Mr. Einstein is early. It's 7'o clock in the morning and that is unruly for me to wake up. Hi, my name's Allison but you can call me Alli since everyone is using it nowadays. I am studying B.S. Biology here in WVSU and I am a freshman. Right now, my teacher in biology, Mr. Tantiado is lecturing about the skeleton and muscle parts of a Rana sp. or what you call frogs. Actually, he bores me and my classmate, James is already sleeping and talk about the "drowsy" ones in the class. I take out my notebook and start to draw Mr. Tantiado instead with big goggly eyes with a large body and a puny head. The usual

"Now how many Mr. T doodles have you drew?"

I didn't notice Nikka.

I really find it irritating when people are looking at what I'm doing which really deserves a poke in the eye. But since Nikka is one of my friends, let's have an exception.

"I'm boooored" I reply slowly

"Everyone does, look." She points out

Apparently, half of my classmates are dead asleep and some are yawning and groaning which compels me to do it too. Well, it is early in the morning and I bet some of us skipped breakfast today.

I stare at Vincent and I can't believe he is listening intently. Of course, smarty pants are immune to boredom. He is a little nerdy in a cool way like when you say he's a member of a famous boy band who happens to be the smart one. I like him. I'm hook to smart people that doesn't look like Einstein or some kid name "Eugene" or someone that looks dorky. All I can say is, he has Einstein's brain and Shia Labeouf's face.

"I feel tired. I slept around two in the morning" Edna yawns.

"That explains your panda like eyes." Shyra replies

Edna, she is the oldest. She is quite religious and talks about God nonstop. Shyra, she is tough. "Small but Terrible" like everyone said "call her names and receive a hard punch" like everyone said. Both of them belong to my circle of friends.

"Hey! Enough of that" Shyra takes away Elsie's phone

"Hey!" Elsie exclaims

"Bet it's Dave." Edna adds

They are laughing.
Ha-ha!
Very funny.
La-ti-da.
(I am seriously not laughing)

Dave is Elsie's boyfriend. She has great interest in politics and she supposedly proceed to law school but her parents forbade her because they fear their 'sweet' daughter might turn into a 'monster'.

I know, what a joke.

My respect to Political Science students of WVSU, it is clear that your mentors are teaching you to become independent with your words for you to step out that inexplicable question or in your case, 'proposition'. Your job is to defend your client afterall so you have to be quick, agile and don't forget the main ingredient, be logical! (Those were my sugarcoated terms for monster) Somehow, Elsie can nail it.

After 25 minutes in Boredomtopia

"Okay, so that's for today's lecture. Remember, skeleton is framework when muscle is to connection and both of them are-" Mr. Tantiado says