Obsession {Jerome}

Imagine..... 😈❤️

"Jerome!! Stop it

"Jerome!! Stop it. You don't want Bruce. You want me!" Your heart couldn't stop racing and you thought the fear you felt would utterly consume you from the inside out. He had your brother..... the one person who meant so much to you. Ever since your parents were killed, you did everything in your power to keep him safe.

Then you met Jerome Valeska. Your addiction to him was evident and he loved it. He knew he had you hooked into his madness. And when he found out just who you were, he couldn't be more thrilled. His obsession with Bruce was completely crazy to you.

But he also couldn't let you go. It wasn't just Bruce he wanted something to do with. At first you were just a means to get to Bruce. But then something happened. He loved the control he had over you. And he wasn't willing to let that go. 

His slow turn towards you made you stand tall, showing him he wasn't going to get to you. He went too far this time. What if he had killed Bruce? That's what you feared more than anything. Losing Bruce. You two had something Jerome wanted. And this you knew.

"Oh, you little sweet, innocent thing. Trying to protect little Brucie here from the big bad man?? It's so much fun watching you two play the hero card every time something bad happens. But let me tell you something.... Gotham has no heroes to save everyone from the big bad man....." He came closer and closer to you with his interest towards your braveness the perfect distraction to let Bruce flee. You ushered him to go. But he simply stood there with an angered look upon his face, making you huff. That is definitely your stubborn brother.  

"Well i won't back down from trying Jerome. You know me better than that." His pleased smirk sent shivers down your spine, the feelings he always shoots through you day in and day out coursing through you. His green eyes practically looked into your soul and drove you utterly mad. 

"Then we'll have so much fun fighting each other off won't we....?" His lips came so close to yours, making you lose so much control. But he wanted that. He knew you couldn't be rid of him. Not that easily. He wanted you to fear him though. And maybe apart of you did. But you loved the madness he brought with him. Obsession is a funny thing.