Lost Boy Found (Oswald)

For: thewitchofgotham 🐧❤️
Imagine.....

"Here you go Eddie! I can't believe you actually forgot your lunch

"Here you go Eddie! I can't believe you actually forgot your lunch." Your brother grinned down at you as he fiddled with his glasses, chuckling a little. You've just recently moved in with Ed since he finally got custody of you from your crazy father. Sadly, you guys have different fathers. So you barley got to see Edward that much. But thankfully, he was able to get you away from your abusive psycho father.

Since you're 17, it won't be a long thing. But you're just thankful to finally be with someone that actually loves you. Suddenly, a man cleared his throat from next to Ed as your gaze traveled to the man standing there, your eyes going wide as he seemed to just stare at you. And all you could think is how cute he is. Very cute. Ed looked between you two as a big smile came to his lips, clapping his hands together as your cheeks turned red.

"Oh! Penguin, this is my sister (Y/N)." Penguin...? You've actually heard about him before. But you never thought you'd see him. He looked at Ed with a slight scowl as he turned his gaze back to you, before a smile suddenly wiped away the mad look, extending his hand to you.

"I'm Oswald Cobblepot. It's very nice to meet you (Y/N). Beautiful name by the way..." His cheeks seemed to go red just like yours as he softly kissed your hand you so gently rested in his, your heart picking up the pace.

"Hi Oswald.... I'm so, so sorry. But I have to go. I'll be at the park for a while tonight, Eddie. So don't panic if you come home and I'm not there yet." Ed rolled his eyes as a big smile came to his lips, that secret look you guys always share with another passing through. You go there to sing. Somehow, you always feel at ease when you're there. You feel like no one could bring you down. It's relaxing.

You just strum away on your guitar and let nature just take its course around you, your soft voice just dancing with the cool air. You took one more look at Oswald, your cheeks going red even more as he simply smiled at you, a sweet smile, as you practically fumbled your way out of the GCPD, heading towards the one place that always felt like home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am a lost boy, from neverland...." You sang your heart out as you just got lost within the beautiful lyrics of Ruth B's Lost Boy, a big smile softly resting on your lips as you softly strummed your guitar, the passing people sending little smiles your way. This song really holds a very dear place in your heart. It goes so well with your life in a way. For so long you have felt like a literal lost boy. No where to go or no place to call home.

Your only friend was the music. And singing is your passion. But of course, your father would just knock you down any chance he got, telling you that you would never amount to anything.... You softly closed your eyes as you sang the ending words, strumming the last strings as you felt the peacefulness take over you, when you heard a sudden clap from in front of you, startling your eyes open as you saw..... Oswald...?

He looked at you with such a big smile, a beautiful one actually

He looked at you with such a big smile, a beautiful one actually. And he clapped so much that your heart raced, and your cheeks warmed up, never having someone show so much love for you.

"Wow. Now that was beautiful.... Your voice, I could listen to you sing all day." You grinned at him as you softly set your guitar down next to you, just as Oswald walked up to you with his smile still showing, a curious look in his eyes.

"Thank you, Oswald. Really.... I honestly didn't think I had anyone watching me. I just got lost within the lyrics." He grinned as he simply stared at you, your heart racing once more. He's truly a nice guy. And adorable. And cute. And he actually likes your voice.

"I could see that. It was such a sweet sight. You kept smiling and singing...." You looked down at the ground as you couldn't contain your smile, not having smiled like this in... well ever. It took Oswald to make you smile. A genuine smile. One you thought you could never do again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few weeks later and here you are, feeling like you're on top of the world. Oswald actually asked Ed if he could date you. And to your luck, Ed said yes. When Oswald asked you out, you felt like you could fly. Of course, you said yes. You both grinned like little kids. And you kissed his cheek, making his cheeks go super red, which resulted in you both laughing.

He took you to his club, just the two of you there as he set out a beautiful little dinner for you both, soft music playing in the background that he got just for you, which really made it even better. You talked. You laughed. And at the end, he kissed you. You've actually never been kissed. But you truly couldn't imagine being kissed by anyone else. He had slowly pulled away from you with a soft, happy sigh, his eyes practically glowing as a big smile lit up his lips, making you feel happier than you've ever been.

"I'm so glad you said yes (Y/N). More than glad actually. When I first saw you, i.... I can't even describe what I felt. You're beautiful...." His words still rang through your mind as you looked up at Oswald, softly folded in his arms as he slept away, making your heart race once again from the cuteness. You truly didn't feel like a lost boy anymore....