P A R T 21

Asia laid in the bed all day while josh was at work. She was rethinking her marriage and life itself. She didn't even call Zay back.

Josh walks in the room looking sad. "Oh, there you are", he said as he put his wallet on the dresser.

Asia didn't say nothing to him.

Josh takes his shoes off and sits near Asia on the bed. "Baby I said I'm sorry"

"You're always sorry", she said.

"It's just that it would make me feel real stupid if it wasn't mine", he said.

Asia sat up. "Josh it was! And if it wasn't it doesn't matter, the baby is gone... our baby is gone!", she shouted.

Josh was silent.

"Damn it Josh", she said.

"Iight I get it", he said.

"Shouldn't have even questioned me about that", she said.

"Let's just start over", he said

"Josh leave me alone right now, please", she said.

"Fine", he said.

"If you can't even trust me, I don't even know why we got married", she said.

Josh pauses. "What did you say?", he asked. "You rethinking our marriage?", he asked.

"If you don't trust me and if you can put your hands on me like that then yes", she said.

"I said I was sorry!", he said. "What the fuck you want me to do?!"

"I want you to leave me alone", she said.

Josh said to get mad but calls himself down. "I'm not gone leave you alone", he said. "We married now, we talk about shit"

"well I'm done talking", she said.

Josh nods.

Asia looks down.

"I got fired, thanks for asking about my day today", he said as he walked out the room and slammed the door.

Asia was confused. She got up and followed him. "Fired? What? Why?", she said.

"You done talking right?", he said.

"Josh.. talk to me", she said.

"Well I had to do a background check and all that but he let me start before it came in.. iight whatever.. but he saw that I been to jail a few times for some things and he fired me", he said.

Asia was quiet.

"We done talking? Like you said?", he asked.

"I'm sorry you got fired josh", she said.

Josh shrugs, "I got money saved up, we gone be good for now"

"Can me and Jayla got our business", she said.

Josh nods. "Yea, but that's your money", he said. "I'm the one that needs to pay the bills around here"

"Josh it's nothing. I don't mind putting the money in", she said.

"Nah", he said as he sat on the couch and took a bottle of Hennessy out.