P A R T 34

Josh was looking at his phone at pictures at Asia. Once again he felt as if it was all his fault. He felt like a failure. He dialed the number again and he it kept ringing he started to hang up but he heard it stop and put the phone back to his ear. "Hello?", he said through.

"Josh?", Asia whispered.

"Asia?", he stood up. "Where you at? You can't just disappear and not call nobody"

Asia gasped because she heard Sean coming. "I need you", she said before she hung up.

"Asia?", he said then realized she hung up. "Damn".

——————————

"Who were you talking to Asia?", he said.

"Nobody", she said.

Sean picked up his phone and looked at his call log then looks at Asia and grabbed her neck. "You really fucking up", he said. "You talked to him?", he asked.

Asia didn't say anything , she could say anything.

"You know what. We're leaving tonight", he said as he let her go. "Go get your stuff so I can put it in the car"

"Sean", Asia said softly. "Can I please go. He needs to be there for his kids"

"What I tell you about saying that?", he asked.

Asia nodded and walked to the room and got her stuff. Sean took her suitcase to the car and came back in to get his suitcase and put it in the car. When he came back in he told Asia to turn around and she did and he tied her arms behind her back. Then he covered her eyes with a scarf. He did this every time she went out with him, which was once a month, so she wouldn't know how to get to and from the house. He walked her to the car and they got in and he drove off.

————————

One month later she gave birth to her twins. A girl, Nicole White and a boy, Jakobi White.

She was holding her Nicole before a nurse walked in with papers for her to sign.

"Hey hun. I need you to fill this out", she said.

"Okay", Asia said as she took the clip board.

"Thank you", the nurse said as she took Nicole. "Can I get you anything?"

"No I'm fine", Asia said.

"Okay", the nurse said as she laid Nicole down. "Let me know if you need anything", she said before she looked at Sean.

"Okay", Asia said.

The nurse nodded and left.

Asia started filling out the form. It was for the babies birth certificates. For the address she had it sent to Josh's house so he would know what area she was in at least.

Sean got up and walked the babies and looked at them.

Asia watched Sean.

"I want a baby", he said.

Asia looked back at the paper.

"We can try for that next", Sean said.

Asia didn't say anything she just kept writing.