PART 41

The next day it was Asia's turn to get the kids. Brandon came over and really met the kids.

"Ya know... even if we do work out... will I still be their uncle or???", Brandon asked.

"I didn't even think about that", Asia said.

"Mmm", Brandon said.

"What?", Asia asked.

"Nothing", he said.

"...I saw what you did to josh",  she mentioned.

Brandon didn't say anything.

"You don't even have a scratch on you", asia said while observing him.

"He didn't hit me", Brandon said. "He just stood there. He even said he deserved it. That's unlike him"

"Well he did deserve it", asia said.

Brandon looks down. "Y'all still married? Aren't y'all?", he said.

Asia slowly nods.

"Asia listen... I have enjoyed my time with you since I got here. Seriously. I missed you a lot but... I been seeing all these signs and the signs are telling me I don't need to be here", he said.

"What?", Asia said.

"Listen. I never forgot about you, you always had and still do have love in my heart did you but... I think my time is too late", Brandon says.

"What did Josh say to you?", Asia asked.

"What? Is it something he said?", Brandon asked.

"No... I just wanna know why you're doing this right now. He took time away from us and now that you have that back you want out?", she asked.

"Asia... honestly. I don't know if you even know what you want", Brandon said.

Asia was silent because she didn't know.

"I guess I'm right since you're silent", he said. "Listen Asia I-", he got cut off.

Asia starts to kiss him and Brandon was shock for a moment then he begins to kiss her back.

Asia pulls away and looks at him. "You're here with me now so something must be right", Asia said.

Brandon was silent because he was mostly still thinking about the kiss.

One of the babies start crying.

Asia got up. "Be back. Kobi is probably hungry", she said as she walks upstairs.

Brandon sits back.

——————————

As Asia walks upstairs she gets a call from Jayla, so she answers it.

"Hello?", Asia said.

"Hey, lets go to the mall", Jayla said. "Need some shoes"

"Um.. Brandon's here", Asia said as she picked Jakobi up.

Jakobi stops crying.

"Ooooh. How are things?", Jayla asked.

"I don't know... I'm just so confused", asia said.

"What you mean?", Jayla asked.