vi

"but i don't really mind, i've got
much more than that."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

iana's pov

i can't anymore. i'm so mad, embarassed, upset. i'm so heartbroken. i thought he had something for me too. i thought i had a chance.

i kept on crying and crying but i do know i have no rights to be mad or anything. i just wanna let my emotions out. i wanna call noen. should i? i just wanna tell somebody about it.

fuck it, i'll call him. i grabbed my phone and dialed noen. "hey, iana. what's up?" he said. "noen can you come over please?" i asked, sadness in my tone. "oh shit what's wrong?" he asked worrying. "just come over please."

"i'll be there." he responded and i ended the call. i heard our doorbell ring but before i could get it, my mom already did. noen greeted my mom and asked where i am.
"are you her boyfriend?" mom asked. "uhh, no ma'am. i'm just her friend." he responded.

"oh, i thought she finally found a boyfriend. she's upstairs, in her room." mom said back. noen bowed politely and i heard footsteps going to my room.

"iana?" i heard a voice say. noen's voice. i opened the door and hugged him tightly. i needed it.  "what's wrong, bub?" he said. "i-i confessed to payton." i said. "what did he say?" he asked.

"he c-couldn't move on from a girl yet."  "it's ok bub." he shushed me. we sat on my bed and he was helping me to calm down. "you're ok bub. you're gonna find the perfect man for you." he said.

i nodded and after a long time of hushing me, i eventually fell asleep.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

noen's pov

gosh, she fell asleep. i felt really bad tho. she just needed comfort. i tucked her in and i sat on her bed, beside her. i didn't realize how attractive she is. her brown eyes, and long eyelashes, her boopable, cute nose, her soft, plump, kissable lips.

holy sheet noen, stop. she likes someone else. but she really deserves someone that can really give her all the love she needs. i don't see anything wrong with payton. i know that healing takes time and he still can't move on from his previous break up.

they'd actually be so cute together once payton could move on and will eventually fall for iana. but that would take a long time. i just hope iana would be the one to help payton to move on from his ex.

payton also longed for happiness. he never smiled the same way he did back then when 'she' was still around. he always looked so happy back then. but it's different now.

but i noticed, he would be very happy with iana and whenever i get close to her, he would always give me a look. i really hope both of them will find the happiness they long for.