i

"all the pretty stars shine for you,
my love."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

iana's pov

i woke up to the smell of pancakes lingering my nostrils. it's my first day in a new school, great. i'm so so excited.

i went down and greeted my mom a good morning. i ate some pancakes and when i mean some, i meant 5.

after i ate, i went to the bathroom to take a shower. i showered and afterwards, i went to my room to choose an outfit. i had to make sure i look good for the first day.

i chose a denim skirt and an oversized top with my chunky sneakers. wow, this is really different from my hoodie and sweatpants everyday outfit lmao.

"iana, let's go now!" i heard my mom said from downstairs.  "ok mom!" i replied getting all my stuffs and going down.

i went to the car and plugged my earphones, listening to chase atlantic.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

after a few minutes, we arrived at the school. "here goes nothing." i said to myself as i was entering the school gates.

"is that the new girl?"

"she lowkey cute tho."

"she better date me or sumth."

"she won't date you, you're too ugly."

"i want her to be my bestfriend!"

i heard people mumbling things and looking at me. this is embarassing but atleast they're positive?

then people looked behind me. a guy?

i proceeded to just walk to the office to ask for things about my new school. the assigned personnel was really kind to me. she told me to look for a girl named charli d'amelio as she will be showing me the school. iwent to the class where charli is and i told her about it.

"oh! you're the new girl! you're so pretty!" she said. "thank you, but you're prettier." i smiled and blushed at her compliment. i didn't know how to react to compliments lol.

she smiled and grabbed my hand. she proceeded to show me around. "there's one thing i have to tell you tho." she said.
"what is it, charli?" i asked. "be careful around the guys at school. they're fuckboys." she said.

oh, that's it? lmao i thought she'll be talking about haunted rooms in this school.

"of course, i'll be careful." i said as i smiled at her. we heard the bell ring indicating that it's break time. "wanna eat with me and my friends?" she asked.

"of course, but if it's ok for you." i replied. she grabbed my hand and lead me to the cafeteria. she took me to a table of extremely hot and good-looking people. no wonder she's in this group.