vii

"like my memories, i don't
need that."

iana's pov

i woke up with someone beside me. it was noen, scrolling through his phone. "oh, you're awake." he said softly, with a smile.
i smiled back and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

i looked at my reflection. shit, i look bad. i looked like i cried a lot. well actually i did.
i washed my face and noticed that it was already 10 pm. noen should probably head home.

"noen, aren't you gonna go home?" i said. "i told my mom what happened. she said i can stay longer. and your mom also know what happened and she said you needed confort so i should probably stay." he explained.

"thank you, noen." i responded as i was blushing. "so whachu wanna do?" he said with a smirk.

i grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.  "ow, i was just kidding. it's just a joke hey stop!" he said. bot of us were laughing and i completely forgot about the payton situation.

"seriously tho, what should we do? i'm getting pretty bored." he said. "movies? i don't know." i responded.

"yeah, let's watch the titanic. i've never watched it before" he said.(a/n: *insert chase's voice* "i watched it lAsT nIte!")
"you haven't?" i said, shocked.

"yeah." he said sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck. we watched the titanic and made jokes, cried, and everything.

"why did jack die?" noen said with a sad tone. "i know! i feel so heartbroken although this is the millionth time i watched this movie." i said.

"i wanna sleep now." he said with a cute yawn. "me too. i just wanna sleep and forget about the thing that happened earlier." we both said good nights to each other and fell asleep.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

a/n:

this was so short, just a filler. and it's becoming a noen fanfic, i'm sorry lmaoo.

follow me on socials:

ig: @/paytonismyloml
twt: @/paytonmyloml

love u <3