iii

"all those little times you said that
i'm your girl. you make me feel
like your whole world."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

iana's pov

after we had a staring contest because of a joke that he couldn't understand, i decided to speak up. "payton, i was just kidding." i said. "oh, yeah. right, i'm sorry." he said with a chuckle. "no, it's alright." i said.

"we should really go back now. they're probably lookong for us." he said and grabbed my hand. i didn't say anything so we just went back to the arcade. when we came in, all of our friends were looking at us.

"what?" we said in unison. they just laughed and exchanged looks to each other and went back to what they were doing. payton and i just laughed because of how funny they looked.

payton and i then parted ways. i went with charli, noen, chase, and dixie. they started asking me questions about 'the date' which i confirmed it wasn't a date and we just had to talk. they didn't buy it obviously.

after some time, we had to eventually go home. we didn't take chase's van as we thought it'd be better if we walked as it will give us opportunity to be closer and know each other. one by one, they went to their homes until it was just me, payton, and noen.

noen had to say goodbye and of course gave us a look. payton decided to grab my jands and take me to the park. the same park we met at two am.

we talked about things and he suddenly brought up the question i asked earlier. "umm, about your question." he said.

ahh shit, here we go again. sToP.

"i was just kidding payton. i didn't acutlly me-" i was cutted of with him. "i do like you. you are someone i adore."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

a/n:

hey it's author from the future (i've decided to edit this shit), i realize how shitty i am at writing hehe. and this chapter is so short lol