x ( 1/2 )

"because i'm pretty when i cry."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

iana's pov

after payton called me, i heard a knock on our front door. my mom went to open it before i could. charli, dixie, addison, and avani was there. they were obviously excited for this "girls' night" seeing all the bags they've packed.

"oh goodmorning mrs. brooke! where's iana?" charli politely said, with a smile.
"oh, she's upstairs. thank you for visiting, she really needs comfort right now. this cute guy with colored hair, i think his name was neon? nonee? what was it?" mom said

"noen." they all said in unison, while laughing. "oh yes, that's it. this noen guy told me everything that happened to payton and iana. so you go comfort my baby, ok?" mom said once more.

"ok mrs. brooke!" dixie replied. they all went in the house and i smiled at them when they saw me. avani immediately went to where i was and gave me a hug. after avani, all of them did, and we got into a group hug.

"thank you for coming guys! we really are going to have fun right now!" i said. they already bought some snacks for us to eat but addison decided to order more pizza, burger, and fried chicken for us.

we all went to my room and they turned on the tv and connected it to some music app. soon enough, music was blasting through my room.

"LAST FRIDAY NIGHT!" charli sang in a very offtune way. "YEAH WE MAXED OUR CREDIT CARDS!" i sang aswell "AND GOT KICKED OUT OF THE BAR SO WE HIT THE BOULEVARD." dixie continued.

after a while of ugly singing or yelling, we all laughed and played more music. then the food arrived.

we all ate in joy as we were watching a movie. after a while, the movie ended and charli turned to me.

"what really happened?" she asked.  "well, i confessed to payton and he rejected me. i cried a lot since it really broke my heart. i thought i had a chance, but i guess not. then after that, i called noen then we just had fun and he stayed for that night." i explained, getting teary eyed.

"we hope you're feeling better now. i've tried getting my heart broken too and it really did hurt a lot. it took me atleast 4 months to finally be healed. but we're always here for you iana, we always got your back." avani said, as i felt the tears rolling down my cheek.

"thank you guys. i promise to tell you what i feel if i'm feeling down." i weakly smiled to them, as i was wiping my face. "we're always here if you need someone to talk to." dixie said as she gave me a smile. "now, group hug!" addison yelled and we all laughed as we hugged each other.

"thank you guys, but i really can't breathe." i said as i was laughing. we all laughed after that and decided it would be better to sleep so we won't get pimples although they already have gorgeous skin.

they all fell asleep after a few minutes but i was still wide awake. it was already 1:30 pm. after a while of just staring at the ceiling, my phone rang.

"hello?" i greeted. "iana, it's payton. can we please talk?" he said in a pleading tone. "well, umm, sure. right now?" i asked.

"yes, at the convenience store." he said and hung up. i wore my hoodie and changed into a sweatpants insted of wearing the same shorts, considering that it's pretty late. i grabbed my pocket knife just incase something happens.

i went outside and headed to the convenience store. i immediately saw payton eating some cup noodles as i entered.  "hi." i said awkwardly.

"look, i'm really sorry for how i treated you when you confessed and i realized that i actually also like you." he confessed. "are you serious?" i said as i was slapping myself, thinking it might be a dream.

"stop doing that. and yes, i'm serious. i do like you." he said and i swear i saw a blush creep at his cheeks. "payton i, oh my god." i said, obviously speechless.

"so, can you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "duh, who wouldn't say yes." i said with a smile. he stood up and went to hug me. wow, he gives really good hugs.

"i can't express my happiness right now." he exclaimed.

i hope this can last forever.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

a/n:

the story is almost ending omg! also, thank you for 800+ reads. i love you guys so much.

don't forget to check out my tiktok boys oneshot book. i promise, it's good. and after i finish this book, i will focus on that book more and to another book i'm writing.

don't forget to follow, vote and comment. it makes my day!

also follow my socials!

ig: @/paytonismyloml
twt: @/paytonmyloml

love u! <3