iv

"all the special times i spent with you,
my love."

iana's pov

i hate you, payton. why do you make me feel like this. please get some help.

noen's right. payton really does say random weird stuffs.

payton makes me feel weird inside. ooohh.

while thinking about stuffs and shit, i heard my phone ring. there was a text message from noen.

nEoN 👽💙

hey, i'm bored. wanna hang out?

sure, who else would be there?

idk, just us or if you want,i
can call payton. ;)

dude, no. i don't know what i'm
supposed to feel or act around him.

yeah, let's hang out and talk
about your feelings.

thanks, i need it. where
will we meet?

at my house. address is
(xxx) xxx xxx

see ya!

i went to the shower and picked my clothes. i just went with a hoodie and jeans. i didn't have to dress up that much because i'm only gonna go at noen's.

after i got ready, i went to my car and went to the address that noen sent me. when i arrived, noen was outside waiting with a smile one his face.

goddamn, that smile. he opened the gates and welcomed me with a hug.

"hi iana, how are you?" he said with a smile still plastered on his face.

"i'm fine." i said with a giggle.

"you're so cute." he said in a low tone, probably thinking i wouldn't hear it.

"i heard that!" i said playfully and winked at him.

he blushed a little and we both laughed. he opened the doors and let me in first. what a gentleman.

"so whatchu wanna do?" he asked.

"i don't know, you texted me." i said and laughed.

"let's watch movies and talk about payton."

"what's with payton?" i asked.

"i just wanna know what you think about him." he said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"well, he's cute. i actually like his personality. i thought he was a cold guy but he's pretty fun to be with." i said honestly.

"would you," he paused.

"would i what?" i asked.

"umm, nevermind."

"oh, ok then." i said with a chuckle.

"let's just call the others so we all can hangout and watch movies." he said.

"that would be great!"

he opened the groupchat and started a video call. after a few seconds, everyone answered.

"guys let's hang out at my house." noen said.

"yeah, we wanna watch a movie." i said as i grabbed the phone from noen's hand.

"wait. what are you doing at his house, iana?" charli asked.

"as i said we wanted to hang out." i said with a blush threatening to appear on my cheeks.

"ooh, i see that." chase said playfully.

everyone laughed including me and noen.

"so y'all gonna come or nah?" noen asked.

they all said yes so we ended the call. after the call, me and noen talked about some things.

after a few minutes, they all arrived. payton and i made eye contact and we brushed it off with exchanged smiles. he sat inbetween me and noen and the others were on the floor, lol.

"hi," he greeted rather awkwardly but that was cute.

"that was cute." i said lowly so he wouldn't hear.

"what?" he said cluelessly.

"nothing. i said hey." i said flashing a smile. he flashed a smile back and we averted our attention to the movie.

"what are we watching?" i asked.

"fifty shades of grey." chase answered casually.

"what the fuck?" i said.

"just kidding. it's some random horror film that no one will be scared of." he said again with a light chuckle.

we watched the horror film and chase screamed more than all of our screams combined.

"yeah sure. a horror film no one will be scared of." charli mocked chase, and we all laughed except chase who sent her a glare that later became a smile.

after a while, the movie ended and everybody went home. just like everytime, i went with payton as we live in the same village.

"i'm kinda hungry." i said.

"me too. let's go to mcdonalds." he said.

"i don't have money." i said blushing as i was embarassed.

"it's ok, i'll treat you." he said with a smile.

"thank you!!" i said back with excitement.

we went to mcdonalds and ate. we also talked about things. after we ate, he took me home.

"thanks for spending time with me. that was fun!" i said.

a/n:

this was so bad. i apologize.