x (2/2)

"because i'm pretty when i cry."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

iana's pov

after payton confessed that he likes me back, he took me home. i can't wait to tell the girls. it was already 3:05 am. and we've reached my house so he gave me a hug and i went in after giving him a smile.

when i went in my room, all the girls were awake on their phone. they look worried. "what are you guys so worried for?" i asked.
"oh iana! you're here. we thought you were in trouble or something." addison said.

"nope, i'm completely fine. except for the fact that i'm literally a blushing mess right now." i said as i looked down. "hmm, what could be the reason?" dixie said with a small, teasing smirk.

"well, i met with someone earlier." i told them with a thrilling tone. "this late at night? well, i mean it's morning already." dixie said as we all laughed.

"this someone is payton. we met at the convenience store earlier and he told me he likes me back. he also asked if he could be my boyfriend and i said yes then we shared a hug. and he took me home." i said shyly with a blush.

all the girls squealed and it was hurting my ear very much. "are you for real right now!?" avani said, still squaling.

"well yeah." i replied with a smile.  we spent the rest of the night (or morning) just fangirling with tiktok boys. this might be one of the best days of my life.

i'll cherish this moment.

(char s1ngEr ka ghorl)

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

a/n:

omgg we've reached 1k reads!! thank you so much y'all.

also don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

follow my socials:

ig: @/paytonismyloml
twt: @/paytonmyloml

love u!! <3