twenty

Everyone sat in silence as Alice showed Aro her vision. "Mesmerizing," Aro said. "To see what you have seen...before it has happened." He walked to Bella, touching her face. "Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal. Go now. Make your preparations."

The man in the throne on the left said something  I didn't quite understand as Edward was freed and immediately made his way to Bella. Alice, Bella, Edward, and I walked out of the room.

"Goodbye, my young friends," Aro said.

As we walked through the hall, a big group of people walked past us towards the room we were just in. I know what's happening. They're food.

***

I sat in my bed, obviously not able to sleep. I got out of bed and walked to my bulletin board. I looked at the picture of Emmett and I. It was from my birthday. I smiled slightly. As I looked at it, I felt a slight breeze on my back, causing my movements to stop completely.

"Hey there, Arizona," Emmett said quietly. I turned around slowly to find Emmett less than a foot away from me. He looked as good as ever. I didn't say anything at I slowly reached my arm out to touch him. When my fingers touched his chest, I felt myself melt into his arms, hugging him so tightly. He hugged back with just as much force.

"I can't believe you're actually here. Alice said you all came back but I didn't know what to think."

"I'm here and I will never leave you again, Blake," Emmett said softly. "It was torture without you by my side."

"Alice told me. I'm glad you're ok."

"Me too." Emmett said. I pulled him into a longing kiss. "I love you, Blake."

"I love you too."

***

Emmett left a few minutes ago, taking my things to our house. I had decided to move back into the house. I told my dad about it and he said that he was ok with it.

"Blake, we're going to the Cullen's," I heard Bella say from the doorway. I looked at her confused.

"Why? It's late."

"I'll explain when we get there." She said.

***

"You all know what I want," Bella said. I stood next to Emmett, his arm wrapped around me. "And I know how much I'm asking for. The only thing I can think of to make this fair is to just vote."

"Bella, you don't know what--." Bella cut Edward off.

"Shut up," Bella whispered, looking at him. She turned and looked at Alice. "Alice."

The pixie haired girl smiled and walked to Bella, hugging her. "I already consider you my sister. Yes."

"Thank you," Bella said.

"I vote yes," Jasper spoke. "It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time."

"I'm sorry," Rosalie said. "I'm really sorry to both of you. For how I acted. And to you too, Blake." I gave her a smile that said I accept her apology. "And I'm really greatful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would've chosen for myself... And I wish there had been someone to vote no for me.... So no."

"I vote hell yeah," Emmett said, picking Bella up and spinning her. "We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way."

"I vote yes," Ray said with a smirk. "You'd make a badass vampire."

"I consider you a part of the family," Esme said with a smile. "Yes."

Carlisle didn't say anything as he stepped forward and looked at Edward. "Why are you doing this to me?" Edward asked. "You know what the means."

I didn't listen to what Carlisle said but from Edward's expression, Carlisle didn't say something Edward wanted to hear.

Bella looked at me. The score was definitely leaning towards the yes side. Five out of eight people voted yes. I decided to say my thoughts anyway. I let out a sigh.

"As your twin brother, I couldn't imagine life without you, Bella. You're my other half...but, as someone who had no choice in the matter, I wouldn't want you to go through the pain I did. And, like Rosalie said, I wish I had someone to vote no for me. I'm sorry Bella...my answer is no."

Bella nodded, even though the yes's outweighed the no's.

***

Emmett carried the last of my things to his Jeep. It's a bit chilly today. I couldn't feel it, but I pretended to. I stopped beside my dad who was standing next to the door.

I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm happy for you, Blake," he said. "I really am; even if it doesn't seem like it. Emmett's good for you."

I smiled at him. "Thanks, dad. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I gave him one last hug before going to Emmett's Jeep. Emmett started the Jeep before driving to the house.

***

Emmett had helped me unpack everything. When we finished, I laid in our bed, my head on his chest.

"Why'd you vote yes?" I asked Emmett.

Emmett let out a sigh. He didn't say anything for a minute and I began to think he didn't have a reason, but then he answered. "I did it because...the thought of you losing Bella and closing yourself off kills me. Bella is your sister, your twin, and, I don't know what that kind of bond that is, but just the thought of losing you kills me. I did it for your happiness...even though I knew you'd vote no."

I smiled. He really cares. I lifted my head and pulled my boyfriend into a kiss. "I love you, Emmett...so much."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I laid my head on his chest again and Emmett started stroking his thumb along my arm. "I love you too," he said softly.
____________________________________
Ahhhhhh! Mama Mia. So CUTE! I hope you guys liked this one. It was a bit on the boring side, I know.

Also, I decided to give you guys a double update. Surprise!

Can I just say that I ship Blemmett so much. They're so cute together. I don't think I've ever shipped two people so much in one of my stories. Maybe besides Forbidden Love, which you could check out if you're a fan of One Direction.

Anywho, that's all for now. See you later.

Buh-bye.