thirty

I met some of the Cullens "family" members. There's Tanya, Kate, and Irina, who are all very breathtaking and unbelievably blonde, Eleazer and Carmen, who are mates. I also learned that Irina was Laurent's mate.

"Excuse me, is this on?" I heard Emmett ask in the microphone, snapping me out of my trance. Everyone had sat down. It's time for the toasts. "Um, hello?" I cat whistled at him, mostly because he looks so good and I like teasing him, of course. He stood straight, a smirk on his face as he spoke. "Um... I'd like to propose a toast." He held up his glass. "To my new sister. Bella, I hope you got enough sleep these past 18 years because you won't be getting anymore for a while."

The smirk on his face made me smile. He chuckled as Edward shook his head.

***

"Well, Bella was just like everyone else," Jessica said. "Totally mesmerized by Edward; or 'the hair' as I call him. Um, and then suddenly, Edward is...all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team," she said, laughing. Oh, man. Jealousy is just radiating off her. "I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student counsel."

***

"Edward will be a good husband," my dad said. "I know this because... I'm a cop. I know things; like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the Earth." I smiled. "And I know how to use a gun.

***

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your version of fashion." I bet you can guess who said that; if you said Alice, you are correct. "Skirts, heels, handbags..."

***

"I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world," Esme complimented. "Into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever.

***

My mom sang a song for Bella; it was the song she used to sing to us every night before bed when we were kids. Next, Edward made a toast. "It's an extraordinary thing...to meet someone who you can bare your soul to; who will accept you for what you are." I smiled, grabbing Emmett's hand in mine. He intertwined our fingers. "I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella...I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough...but let's start with forever.

***

When it was my turn, I walked up on stage. Being the introvert I am, I am extremely nervous, but I'm going to do it anyway; for Bella.

"Bella," I began, "I've been by your side for as long as we've been alive; being the older twin, I've always felt the need to be a role model and I think my work is starting to pay off. I mean, look how you've turned out. When I first met Edward, I knew he was different; different from everyone else. I knew he was perfect for you. And now you're marrying him and I feel like he's taking over for me." The crowd chuckled a little. I smiled as I continued. "Like you don't need me anymore; but, even if he does, I know you'll always need me. You're my other half and I couldn't be more proud of you than I am right now. So...I'd like to propose a toast to my amazing sister and her husband." I held up my glass. "I wish you both, a long, happy life; I love you, Bells."

***

I had gotten a dance in with Embry before he and Seth left. Apparently, Sam had put them on a curfew, seeing as there were going to be a bunch of vampires at the wedding. I don't blame him; I get that he doesn't like vampires.

I was dancing with Emmett when Edward asked to take his place. I didn't know what to think as Edward and I danced. It was a bit awkward, of course.

"Where's Bella?" I asked.

"She had an extra present that came a bit late," Edward answered. I used my powers to read Edward's mind; he's back. Jacob's back. I didn't say anything. I'll greet him later.

"I'm glad she has you, Edward," I mumbled. When he didn't say anything, continued. "I mean, I'd prefer if she were to stay human and live a long life with someone human because....I don't want her to go through this; I know you understand that, and I'm glad you've stuck with her. I'm really happy for you both."

"Thank you, Blake. That means a lot to me."

I smiled at him. After a few minutes, Edward mumbled something about needing to check on Bella, and ran off. I went to Emmett, who was sitting at our table. A smile appeared on his face when he saw me. "Did I ever tell you how good you look tonight?"

I shook my head. "No, you didn't. Did I tell you how good you look?"

"I think you did when you whistled at me during my toast." I chuckled, sitting next to him. Emmett grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

***

"Whooo!" I cheered as Edward and Bella walked out of the house. They were now leaving for there honeymoon.

When she reached me, I pulled her into a hug. "Have fun, Bella. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, though."

"Do you mean like talking?" She joked.

I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha, very funny. You'd better go say bye to mom and dad before they die."

She smiled. I smiled at her as she walked away. After she talked to our parents, her and Edward drove off in his car, waving as they went by.
____________________________________
Yay!!!!!! They're on their honeymoon! Finally!

We got a nice Bledward moment.😂😂😂

God, I think that's worse than Blemmett. XD

Anywho, that's all for now. I'll see you guys later.

Buh-bye.