Chapter 3: The Cruise Ship

Trivera and I run up to the gigantic cruise ship. We hand our tickets to the ticket collector.

"I swear," I begin. "I'm going to get lost on this thing. I mean it's huge!"

"I'll come find you," Trivera says looking at me. "As long as you stay in one spot. Anyways, we better go find our room."

"Alright." I say.

We find our room. We begin to open our bags when we hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I scream at Trivera even though she's only a few feet away and the room is only big enough for two beds, a desk with a tv on it, and a bathroom.

I stand on my tip toes to see who it is. not like matters though I don't anyone on this boat besides Trivera. I open the door and see a guy.

"Trivera!" I say my voice shaking. "The lion and the leopard!" That's our code for "help me I'm no good around boys." Trivera comes to the door. She smiles at the boy causing him to blush.

"Um," says the guy. "I'm Cade. I was sent here to make sure you got set up and ask if you wanted a tour."

I nod, but Trivera says, "Na. We'd rather find our way around by our selves thanks."

She closes the door and I give her a scornful look. "What was that for? He was offering to show is around!"

"Ya, but what's the point of an adventure if someone's guiding you?"

I shrug and say, "Well, we're done here. Lets go explore this ship. Shall we?" I open the door and we skip out into the hallway.

We grab a map and try to find ourselves. We realize that the bottom of the boat is off limits to passengers because it's a employee work and sleeping quarters. Trivera wants to go down and talk to the workers, but I told her no, I don't want to get kicked off the boat. The next two level above that are passenger rooms. Then, the next level has a few restaurants and a game room. Which I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time in. The next level is full of spas, a work out room, and other relaxation stuff and girly crap.

My favorite level on the boat is the deck. There's a pool, a hot tub, chairs, plants I could hide behind, a track to run or walk, a spectacular view, and more.

We swim and hang out on the game room until we get hungry and go find some dinner. When we finish we dinner, we head to our room. We get ready for bed, but we get side tracked and have a pillow fight. The fight last fifteen minutes before we collapse onto our beds.