chp 8.Until we meet again.

(( SIERRA & AUGUST'S OUTFITS IN PICTURE))

--------------------------------------

I called my friend niyah and told her to come to my house so we can go to Club Karma tonight. Before she came, i dropped harmony off to my moms house. I went back to my house and niyah was there. She came ready dressed, all I had to do was put on my heels. (Picture above)

When we got to the club it was turnt already. Not an hour pass by and we have 2 guys coming up to us. Mine was tall, Darkskin, a hair cut like augusts and dressed sharp as hell to be in a club like this.

"I don't mean to interrupt you but I couldn't go pass you without tell you how stunning you look tonight. I'm Tre , you are? "

I was blown away by how fine he came across. A smirk came across my face, glancing him up and down to examine him a little more.

"Sierra.. I'm Sierra. Nice to meet you. "

He took me to the bar to get us a drink. I was already interested in him. Even though I couldn't move on from august just yet , it didn't hurt to try. After all after the magazine, he has a girlfriend and I don't want to interfere with him or her. While we were talking I heard a DJ announce a singer coming on to the stage.

"Ladies and gentleman! Out your hands together and turn up for my nigga, my youngin August Alsina! "

This can't be happening. I came to this club to forget about august. Instead here he is in my face. He began to sing I Luv This Shit

---------------------------------------

August POV

Afta I got off the stage , I went into the crowd to get me a drink. I look ahead of me and I see Sierra wit sum nigga. I had to double take, like I was seein sum. I downed my shot and went ova there to pay ha a visit. Just bein funny or polite.

"Well well well. Hey Sierra nice to see ya again. I see ya here with ya boyfriend "

-----------------------------------------

Sierra POV

Shit. God give me strength. Soon as August walked up, I froze.

"Uh... Hey. "

"This ya boyfriend huh? Nice to see you moved on "

Tre felt awkward in this situation. So he decided to leave. He had my number anyway so we wouldn't lose contact with each other.

"Yeah. Get the fuck outta hea n don't talk to her no more. "

Tre looked back at August as he said some smart Shit. Then looked at me as if he was telling me he too good for thus Shit. He walked off after him and August starred each other down. August sat next to me as if shit was all good.

"Don't you gotta bitch you needa return to ?"

He laughed as if I was speaking a foreign language.

"What chu talkin bout, ma? you MA GIRL. Nobody else. "

I looked at him in confusion. So he must think im stupid. I pulled out the piece if paper that had him and another girl on it as he was walking out.

"Am I now? Or is she? "

He looked at me. Speechless. Like I thought.

"..where you get DAT? Why you always thinking somebody- "

"Doesn't matter where the fuck I got it from. What I see is what fucking matters. Go back to your fucking girlfriend. Obviously you don't need me. I knew you would leave just like the rest and you've sworn you wouldn't. "