Chp 32 final

August POV

"This shit takin' foreva"

Afta all the talks me and Kimberly had, she finally agreed to let me test Payton.

"Mr and Mrs Alsina ? "

We stood as the doctor came in. I wasn't focused on the fact dat she got the names wrong as a muthafucka. I was Tryna get to dis test.

"Congratulations, beautiful baby Payton is yours."

Kimberly looked at me with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

"Thank you Dr. Walt. "

"No problem ma'am"

When the doctor left Kimberly looked at me up and down. Waitin' for me to say sum'.

"fuck you lookin at me like that for? Ok she mine ima take care of ha. Be cool"

She was still lookin at me. I knew this girl wanted some' else.

"I want a fucking apology. I told you she was yours. You let yo lil wifey hype you up for why?"

Even tho sierra said she wasn't gon trip bout this whole thing if I am the father, I know she will. She ain't foolin nobody.

"Look lemme lay this shit down right nah'. No kissin me, fuckin me , touchin me allat. Don't een' call me unless it's bout Payton ,heard me ?"

She looked away wavin off everything I just said. I needed to figure out a way to tell sierra.

Sierra POV

I stared at it. Hoping what I saw was false. "Shit"
I heard the door open then close. My name was being called. I hurried and put the pregnancy test in the garbage and ran downstairs.

"Hey baby. Back so soon?"

"Yeah.."

He placed his head on the marble counter.

"Well now we can go get something to eat cause I'm starvin-"

"Sierra she's mine."

I dropped the glass that I retrieved from the counter. I placed my hand over my mouth. Still speechless.

"Baby please we gon get through this ite? I even told her it ain't no fuckin kissin touchin lovin none of that."

I slowly removed my hand. I staring off into space but still can hear and talk to him. Why not just come out and say it.

"I'm pregnant."

He looked at me with worried eyes. I felt tears forming. Not only this was gonna be hard for him but me too. Pretending that I'm okay with him having a baby was not gonna be easy for me.
Only time could tell.