Chp 28 sabotage now.

Sierra POV

After hearing what August said made me think about lots of shit. I don't know who or what Kimberly thinks I am , but I'm far from stupid. If August wasn't gonna say anything to her then I'll be the one to do it. Even though he might not like me getting in the middle.
It was the morning after. I got up to bruh my teeth and went down to cook breakfast. I called August's name four times and he act as if he hadn't heard me. I went upstairs to see if he was still sleeping; he wasn't. He was laying there with his hands over his head. I know without a doubt he was stressing over this paternity test. Though he was close to Payton and had already fell in love with her, he needed to know. I can't take him sitting here stressing not saying or doing anything about it.

"August... baby I know you stressing. I'm here if you wanna talk"

He sat up and lied down on my legs. I played in his hair and traced his tattoos as he spoke.

"ion know what to do. if she knew I wasn't the father why she ain't tell me that shit from the start. Had a nigga thinkin' he had a baby and it was actually mines."

I didn't say anything. I wanted him to keep talking , let everything out.

"And you knew all a long. I'm sorry"

He turned around to face me. He looked into my eyes. I didn't know what to say.

"I mean..you had to do it on your own time. Had to take that step and you did. I'm proud of you. I love you"

He sat up and stared at me until our lips met. It was one of those moments when you realize how in love you are with that person. You're silent , but your eyes are telling it all. Looking up and down at that person, admiring them. We tossed and turned still are lips connected.
He pulled down my pants and kissed me from my neck down. Along with my pants, he removed my underwear.
I gripped the sheets every time he flicked his tongue on my core.

"Mmm August-"

He shushed me and continued. I looked down & closed my eyes every now and then. He lifted me up and put me against the wall and left me speechless. His tongue went deeper, deeper, and deeper. Our eyes met but I quickly looked away all cause I couldn't handle it. He got me down still my legs wrapped around him and put me on the bed. He thrust in and out of me, his past was speeding. He pinned my arms behind my head so I wouldn't try to push him away. I reached my climax four times already and so has he. He rested his head on my chest. Our breathing was slowing down. Sweat everywhere. I guess this was his way of saying I'm sorry..again.