Big Questions And Big Decisions

Calum's POV•

"Wait, are you serious!?!" "We get our own tour?!?" "Why?" That day was so crazy, I still can't believe that we got our own tour, like, we were only seventeen! I still don't understand everything, all that I know was that I was super excited.
What about Ari? I can't leave her, or Blake, no way, I can't leave them, those were the only thoughts going through my head that night. I didn't want to tell Ari how I felt, I knew that she didn't feel the same, I still think that she is in love with Luke. I am just the bassist, not the lead singer or the drummer, no girls ever fell for me, ever.

Ashton's POV•

"I'm gonna call the girls, I think that we should tell them about the tour," I said still happily in shock from the news. Okay, but what if Ari starts to cry, let's face it, she has always been the emotional one, I thought to myself, you know, maybe I shouldn't tell them..... no, I have to, they deserve to know.

I got out my phone and called their house phone, they shared an apartment and I just hope that Ari will be the one to pick up. I have too many thoughts, and I don't trust myself to talk to Blake right now.
"Hello?"

Dammit. It was Blake.

"Hey, Blake, its Ashton," I said shakily, just trying not to let everything spill out.