The Call

Blake's POV•

Ari's at work today, my parents aren't talking to me, and the boys haven't called me at ALL today

So basically, I'm lonely

I'm sitting on our couch, watching American Horror Story and scrolling through my twitter account, and then the phone rings.
No one ever calls our home phone, who would call us anyways? I thought as I got up and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hey Blake, its Ashton," he replies, I'm really glad that he can't see me smiling and blushing through the phone.

"Hey, Ash! What's up?" I say, I'm just trying to sound somewhat casual, and I don't think that its working.

"I've just got some news, is Ari there?" He sounds nervous, but at the same time excited.

"No, she's working right now, I'm really sorry. But what's the news? I can always tell her later," I say, I'm very anxious to hear the news, I just want to know what its about. I'm hoping that he wants to tell me how he feels about me.

"Oh, um, I kind of want to tell both of you at the same time. Could the boys and I come over later, maybe for dinner, and then we can tell you both?" My heart just sank.

"Oh, yeah, sure I guess," I say, trying not to tell him everything that I've been holding in for the past 2 years.

"Okay great! We'll see you at six, love you, Blake," he answers excitedly.

"Yeah, at six, got it! See you there," I said before he hung up.

Did he just say "Love you" to me?