Comments and Concerns

Blake's  POV•

I sit in our living room as Ari gets changed, and I'm scrolling through all of the hate comments in my twitter feed and I'm trying to hold back the tears.

"Why are the boys even friends with you? You're just a little slut!" Some girl commented.

Ouch.

That's the one comment that set me off. The tears are on my cheeks as I walk outside to call Luke, he always makes me happy.

"Hey, Blake!" He greeted cheerfully through the line.

"Hi, Luke," I say rather faintly in reply.

"What's wrong? Were you going through your twitter feed again?"

"Yeah..... the comments aren't very positive," I say.
Maybe that girl was right. Why are the boys friends with me? I wonder to myself.

"Listen to me, Blake,  those girls are just jealous of you! You're beautiful, smart, and funny. And all of us love you, me, Ari, Michael, Calum, and Ashton! Don't ever think otherwise, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Luke," I say, finally starting to feel better.

"You're welcome, love. I'll see you in an hour."

"See you," I say before I hang up.

I walk back into the house and find Ari setting the table for us and the guys. She's wearing her lilac and black dress that's fitted and formal at the same time along with smoky eye shadow that looks amazing but is still casual, all while having her black converse on and her hair golden and curly. Meanwhile I'm wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a gray open sweater, black skinny jeans, combat boots, no makeup except for some mascara and eyeliner, and my light brown hair is down with messy waves.

Why can't I look like Ari?

Ashton's POV

Its 6:00 and we're just arriving at the girls' house.

Luke told me about his conversation earlier with Blake. Let me just put it this way, Luke is worse at keeping secrets than I am at FIFA, and that's saying something! At some point during the night I'm going to have to talk to her, I can't keep my feelings for her hidden forever. I'm just afraid that she won't feel the same way....

Once we step into the house we can smell the pizza already, and we're greeted by the cheery blonde, Ari, who seems to have more energy than a double shot of espresso. She leads us to the living room and tell us to take a seat while they finish cooking. I sit on the loveseat while Michael and Calum sit on the couch, immediately directing all of their attention to the football (⬅soccer) game, and Luke sits in a chair and pulls out his phone.

"Liverpool is going to win," Blake calls out from the kitchen.

"Don't be so sure!" Calum calls out to her.

"Liverpool is going to win, Cal," I say.

"Thank you!" Yells Blake with a laugh.

I have to talk to her.

Soon.