Cal's Turn

•Ari's POV•

I watch as Ashton guides Blake out of the room, hopefully to talk to her as Calum walks up to me.
Oh my god, what if I do something stupid and I- my thoughts are cut short by the black and blonde haired boy tapping on my shoulder.

"Um, hey, Ari," he says to me as I turn around to face him.

"Oh, hey Cal! What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask you something." He says, his nervousness made aparent by him twiddling with his thumbs and not looking up at me until the last two words.

"Oh, what is it?" I ask, now very curious.

"Oh, well erm- Do you want to come on tour with us because I really do like you."

I look up at him and gently press my lips to his.

"I'd love to come with you," I whisper as I pull away

"So, erm, what about the whole "liking eachother" thing?" Cal asks me nervously.

I kiss him again, but soon I hear:

"OHHH, CAL GOT SOME" coming from a little kitten named Michael Clifford.

I can already tell that Cal is flicking Michael off by the way he kisses me.

Eventually we both pull away and just smile like idiots.

"So, maybe wanna go on a date sometime?" He asks me while looking me in the eyes.

"How about Sunday?" Seeing as its now Friday night, I think that this would be a good time.

"Great, but you know, its only eight right now do you maybe want to watch a movie or something?" He asks while grinning sheepishly.

"Yeah, sounds great," I say as I smile back at him.

(A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter sucks! But you guys are freaking awesome! We're at 106 reads on here and 72 reads I think on Wrists! So thank you guys and I really want MrsHemmoPenguin to update her fanfic!!!!!!!!!!!!!)