K-i-s-s-i-n-g

Blake's POV•

I just think that if I died it would be easi-" is all that I can get out before Ashton's lips crash onto mine. I kiss him back almost instantly, and I can feel him smirk under the kiss. I attempt to pull away, but Ash doesn't get the message.
I can't be hurt by another guy, not again. . .
But Ash isn't like him, he wouldn't hurt you.
He'll hurt me, he may not mean too but at some point he will.

My thoughts start to overwhelm me and Ashton can sense my distress, so he pulls away to give me some room to breathe.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asks me nervously.

"N-no, I just. . . I'm just scared," I admit, not looking him in the eyes.

"What's making you scared?" He asks me, his voice full of concern.

I know that I can't just say 'Oh, you are! You wanna make out again like we did just a minute ago?'

"Just, I-I just don't really want to talk about it right now, I-I'm sorry, Ash." I say, just barely loud enough for him to hear, and soon enough the tears are streaming down my face.

"No, its okay. I just want to make sure that you're okay, I'm always here to talk." He whispers back to me while wiping away my tears and pushing the loose strands of hair out of my face. He embraces me in a warm hug, kissing the top of my head as I cry into his shirt.

I feel guilty for letting him see me like this, broken down and a sobbing mess.

"Shhh, shhh, you're okay. Its okay, we're okay," he whispers to me as my sobs lessen and quiet.

"I'm so sorry, Ash." I whisper in between sobs. "I'm so sorry."

"Hey, hey. . . don't be sorry. Everyone has bad times, this is just one of yours. Its okay," he cooes, his voice no louder than a whisper.

"I love you," I whisper to him, its the three words that I've been wanting to say to him for over ten years.

"I love you, too."

"No, I mean that I love you, like, I like, like you," I say while finally looking up at him.

"I know, that's what I mean, too. I love you, I have loved you since the day we met."

I kiss him once again, but this time it feels different. . . it feels like we both are putting all of our emotions that we've kept bottled up into that one kiss.
He's going to hurt you, you know it, that's what all of the voices are whispering to me.