Flashbacks

A/N: If you guys haven't read the last chapter, go back and read it! You won't exactly understand what's going on if you haven't read it yet, that's why.
Love you all!
Yin x

Luke's POV•

As soon as we get home I head up to my room and lock the door, I just can't deal with talking to Michael right now.

"Luke, I swear to god, if you hit her I'm going to kill you!" Ari shouted at me.
Blake is currently locked in her bathroom and Ari saw her grab a pill bottle on her way up stairs. I'm so stupid, I should've never let her go.

"Blake! Come on open up," I shouted to her through the door. I can barely hear her crying, and that worried me. Whenever she did this, you could always hear her cry.

"No, not for you, Luke," Blake whispered to us. I looked at Ari, and she looked as if she was about ready to kill me. I can't blame her. I can't blame either of them. I've been a dick to both of them.

"Hey, Blake, its Ari! Can you please open the door for me? Come on, girl," Ari said, trying to coax her out.

"You'll be upset, I know that you will," she said, still whispering. I could her hear crying just a little bit louder now. "Is Luke still there?" She asked.

"Yeah, baby, I'm still here," I said in attempt to mend things that had gone on between us. I looked over at Ari, and she still had her death glare settled on me, but I guess I earned it.

"Don't call me 'baby', you blew that chance," she said angrily. Ari looked over at me and mouthed 'What does she mean?' She looked so confused. 'I'll tell you later' I mouthed back.

"Will you open the door if I leave?" I asked her, now desperate just to know if she's alright, which it was obvious that she wasn't.

"Yes, but get one of the other boys. I don't want Ari to be alone," she whispered.

I can still picture her sitting there, on the cold tiles floor. Shivering and her cheeks tearstained and blotchy. I would've held her, I swear I would've, had she just opened the door for me.

"Hey, mate, you okay in there?" Mike asks me from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm just fine," I lie to him. I'm not fine, I'm anything but fine.

"Okay, holler if you need anything," he says. I wait until I hear his footsteps trail into his room and the creak and slam of his door being shut. I pull out my phone and go to my camera roll, I look at all of the pictures of me and Blake I had taken.

"How did things get so bad?" I murmer to myself. I slide my back down the door until I am sitting, I can feel the sting of tears in my eyes. All of the pictures just make me want Blake back even more. I throw my phone across the room and try to muffle my scream of frustration. I pull on my hair as the tears come streaming down my face.

I get up and pick up my phone. I click on messenger and find Blake's name.

"I'll always love you," I type.

And then I delete it.