Morning Jelousy

Hey guys! So I'm still trying to figure out if I should start that other fanfic right now!
What do you guys think?
PLEASE COMMENT
I REALLY NEED HELP!
I love you guys :)
Yin xx

Blake's POV

I just wake up, and for whatever reason I'm in my bed with shorts and an oversized T-shirt on.

But I never remember walking into my room. . . .

I finally get up and walk into our living room to see Ari and Cal crashed out on the couch, Michael in our chair, Luke is in the kitchen making himself some Lucky Charms, and, wait! Where's Ashton?

"Hello beautiful," I hear coming from behind me in a strong morning voice.

"God, Ash! Where the hell did you sleep?" I ask him, now furious.

"I just slept in the chair in your room. I put you in your bed once you fell asleep." He says casually, like its no big deal.

"Um, okay then," I say, smiling to him. He comes over and kisses me on the cheek, I look into the kitchen to see a sad yet mad Luke.

"I'm gonna head back to the house," Luke says.

"Hey mate, why don't you wait for us!" Says Michael gesturing to Calum, while yawning and looking like a kitten.

"Hey, you guys can head home if you want. Ari and I'll take Cal and this one," I say while poking Ashton, "Home for you guys." Seeing as all four of the boys only took one car over here, I thought that this might be a good idea.

"Yeah! That's sounds good." Michael says while smiling and hugging me to say goodbye.

As the boys leave I pull Ashton into my room again to talk to him.

"So, are you the one who got me dressed for bed last night as well?" I ask him.

"Well, I didn't necessarily want you to be uncomfortable while you slept, so yeah," he says while I snake my arms around his neck, and his hands rest on my hips.

"Well thank you, Ashton."

"You're welcome, Blake," he says and kisses me on the nose.

"Hey, do you know what's up with Luke? He's been acting really weird," he says.

"No, I don't know," I lie.

I really do know why he's acting weird, I just can't tell Ash.

Luke will be mad at me, again.

Luke is the one who made me this way.

Luke is the one who broke me.

Calum's POV•

I wake up with my arm around Ari and I hear voices coming from Blake's room. I stare down at Ari, admiring how beautiful she looks.

I try to match my breaths to hers. In, out, in, out.

I notice that Luke and Michael are gone, so are the keys. I watch as Ari's eyes flutter open and look up at me.

"Morning, Ar," I whisper.

"Morning, Cal," she whispers back. I lean down and kiss her, but pull back sooner than I expected.

Ari gets up, and I think that she notices that Blake isn't in the room.

"Where's Blake?" She asks nervous.

"She's right here," says Ash who's walking down the hall with his arm around a still sleepy Blake.

"Hey, Ar," Blake says while hugging her.

"Hey, Cal-Pal," She says smiling over to me.

"Sup', Blake," I say, jutting my chin to her as she rolls her eyes.

"Wow, so no one cares about me?" Ashton says jokingly.

"Good morning, Ash," Ari says and hugs him.

"So, if you haven't noticed our only car is gone," I point out to them.

"Yeah, I said that we'd take you guys home when you were ready. Luke seemed like he really wanted to leave," Blake says, getting sad at the part about Luke. It seems like there's something that went on between those two. . . .

"Thanks, Blakey," I say finally getting up and off of the couch.

"Don't you EVER call me 'Blakey' again, got it?" She says sending me a death glare. I have to admit, I'm kind of scared of her sometimes.

"Got it," I say while giving her a hug.

"So what do you guys want to do? We have a while to kill before we have to go," says Ashton.

"Well, I want to go shopping," says Blake.

"I second that!" Shouts Ari.

"Okay, then. I guess we're going shopping today," I say and look over at Ari.

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH WHEN TO START THE NEW FANFIC
PLEASE COMMENT!
I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN LIFE!
I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER SUCKS

Yin xx