Hero's and Heartbreak

Izuku's POV

The blonde man who touched my head was so gentle. Why was he so gentle? Everyone I've encountered seemed to want to hurt me. But this man had soft hands and a kind smile.

Where did this quirk come from? Why did it only now appear? Why was it showing such terrible things? How did it show such terrible things? How could it show something he'd never seen before?

I thought back to the vision. I realized the girl in the mist looked somewhat similar to the nurse that had started screaming. Maybe it showed the worst parts of someone's life. Or maybe what they fear. She did look really afraid.

It wouldn't make sense though because neither of his parents have quirks even similar to what just happened. Could it be some sort of mutation? It's not unheard of that someo-

"Hey kid." The blond man had caught my attention.

I hadn't realized I had been mumbling sense I told them my name.

I looked up at the two worried and somewhat confused looking adults. The black haired one cleared his throat.

"Do you remember why you're here? Or what happened?" Despite his monotone voice he still looked concerned.

"Somewhat." I admitted. I remember that I attempted suicide, but being so crossfaded made the memories fuzzy and unclear.

"Would you mind answering some questions?" The blond said.

I looked at him for a second before realizing something. My fear starting to swell within me once again. I frantically shook my head, the more they knew about me, the faster they could track down my parents. The faster I'd have to go back home. Once dad found out what I had done, he'd probably finish the job.

My eyes started to swell with tears again. The blondes hand made its way back into my long hair.

"It's ok." He assured. "You're safe here. We'll protect you. My name is Hizashi, and this is Shota, we're both pro hero's. We can keep you safe."

Despite this reassurance, the similarity between his name and my father's made me start to hyperventilate.

"I d-don't want t-to go home. Please don't make me go back." I pleaded. Tears blueing my vision of the two. "I don't want to go back."