Run

Izukus' POV

Walking through the front door I'm met with a rather large living room. The floor was a dark hard wood. A huge tv sat in front of a leather couch with a glass coffee table in between, a vase of beautiful flowers sat in the middle. Pictures adorned the light grey walls, all filled with smiling faces.

Stairs of the same hardwood stood adjacent to the doorway, lined by a glass railing. A large family portrait stared back at me on the wall before the stairs turned to the right.

There was another large doorway to my right going into a really nice kitchen. The cabinets a dark grey with marble counter tops.

When was the last time I had eaten anyways?

The warmth this place gives off is weird. It's very modern, and clean. This family really is loaded. I definitely don't belong here.

I caught this dude, Iida, looking at me from the corner of my eye. I turned to him but didn't look at his face.

"Your house is really, nice" I said awkwardly. Nice doesn't even describe it.

"Why thank you, my family believes a home should be presentable and comfortable" he said proudly.

This guy talks weird.

"Sooooo" I paused trying to think of how not to sound like an ass. "You said you could help with my um" I looked to my arms "injuries?"

"Ah yes, of course" He said, straightening his glasses.

He walked over to the stairs opposite the front door and paused, looking at me. Guess that's my cue to follow him.

He was already at the landing by the time I reached the bottom, looking down to me. I tried to hurry but to be honest I'm pretty exhausted, probably from the bloodloss.

I had a sudden realization. I'm still bleeding out, so if I pass out in this dude's house he will probably call an ambulance. And I'll go back to the hospital. I told those two guys my name so they probably already contacted me parents, meaning if I get sent back to the hospital then they'll know where I am and take me back home.

I need to get out of here ASAP.

"Are you alright" Iida asked as I reached the top step. "I couldn't hear what you were saying."

Damn muttering.

"Oh, I'm fine. Sorry, I just mutter sometimes. I'm sorry." I said, my hands in front of me. "I know it can be annoying" and now I'm talking too much "sorry"

"I see, it's quite alright" he assured.

He turned away from me and walked to a door at the end of the hall. He opened it to reveal a restroom, I stood at the doorway as he opened a what looked to be a linen closet next to the shower, grabbing a red bag with First Aid stitched across the front.

Setting the bag on the counter he looked to me. We made eye contact briefly before I averted my eyes. He looked so serious, almost mad. Did I piss him off?

"Could you take your jacket off?" His voice sounded quieter then earlier.

"HUH?" I looked back at his face. "Why?" I rushed out.