chapter 10

Logan's POV

All of the students of class 1-A were in their classroom

Toru: You guys did you watch the news last night?

Ojiro: yeah.

Toru: It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background.

Shoji: Probably not.

Ojiro: it is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves.

Kaminari: We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us-- we're basically celebrities.

Kirishima: Yeah it's kinda crazy, right?

Jiro: Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, and that's what they care about.

Sero: who knows what would of happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up.

Mineta:*crying* why'd you say that!? I'm going to pee myself just by thinking about that.

His head is slammed on the desk by a red and black tendril.

Sato: Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy, and Ricky eat him? That dude was super strong, and they still destroyed him!

Everyone: you at him!!

Ricky: Blind rage and was hungry, so shut up.

Iida comes running through the door.

Iida: attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats.

Kirishima: Uh, we're all sitting.

Sero: Yeah, you're the only one standing.

Iida runs to his seat

Iida: Dang it!

Uraraka: Don't sweat it.

Mina begins to lean back in her chair

Mina: Hey Tsu. So... Who do ya think's gonna teach class today?

Tsuyu: No idea... Mr. Aizawa's still in the hospital to make sure he is fine after being healed by Ricky.

The door opens showing Aizawa at the door

Aizawa: hey class.

All but Ricky and Logan: Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?

Iida: Mr. Aizawa. I'm glad you're okay.

Aizawa: thanks to Ricky I'm even better then I was when I went to the USJ. Also your fight isn't over yet.

Bakugo: our fight?

Izuku: don't tell me.

Mineta: Not more bad guys!

Aizawa: the UA Sports Festival is about to start.

Kirishima: Yes

Everyone: why would you scare us like that? The sports festival!

Kirishima: Let's go kick some ass!

Kaminari puts a hand on kirishima's face

Kaminari: wait a second.

Jiro: is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: They could attack once we're all in the same place.

Aizawa: Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled, and our school is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains.