chapter 14 The Battles Begin

Logan's POV

An hour after we were dismissed for lunch Present Mic called everyone back to the arena.

P.M.: Get those foam fingers in the air! It's almost time for the last round! But before that: good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super-fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping! Ah-- Hold up.

Aizawa: What are they doing?

I look over to what has caught everyone's attention when I see all the girls of class 1-A in cheerleader outfits. They were also tight outfits.

P.M.: Looks like class 1-A is goin' full-on danservice!

I already know who did this and momo screaming at mineta confirmed it.

Momo: What! You tricked us? You're going to regret this!

I went over to mineta and slammed his face into the ground, I pretty sure I broke his nose. I then walked towards the girls as I saw ricky making clothes for Rachell that were twice her size so they could go over the cheerleader outfit. Momo falls down to her knees.

Momo: Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's stupid schemes? I even used my quirk to make these outfits.

Jiro: Ugh, I hate those guys!

Toru: well, we do have a little time before the finals start, and I kinda like these uniforms, so... How 'bout we just roll with it!

Jiro: Are you crazy?

I use phage to make a few small blankets. I hold one out to jiro as she was the closes.

Logan: Your probably going to want this.

She takes the small blanket from my hand and raps it around herself.

Jiro: Thank God!

I started handing them out to the girls, for some reason Toru didn't want one. As I got to Momo, who was still on her knees, i placed the blanket around her.

Logan: There you go now I guess the Peevert won't get to see what he wanted.

Momo: Thank you.

Logan: No problem.

Uraraka gave a look that basically asked 'you like her don't you' before Present Mic started to speak again.

P.M.: Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone! After they're over, the 16 students from the top four teams will be duking it out one-on-one in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss this epic match ups!

A hologram and on the screen was a tournament bracket with 16 spots at the bottom.

Midnight: Come closer and draw lots to see who your up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 16 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team.

Everyone drew there placement, now I may have cheated and use my future sight so that me and ricky were on opposite sides of the bracket.

First Bracket:

Match 1: shinso vs Midoriya
Match 2: Todoroki vs Sero
Match 3: Logan vs Kaminari
Match 4: Iida vs Rachell
Match 5: Mina vs Kerill
Match 6: Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami
Match 7: Ricky vs Kirishima
Match 8: Uraraka vs Bakugo

Mina: Aw man, I was hoping to go against Ricky.

Tsu: Why is that?

Mina: because he can produce a better form of my acid and I wanted to know the difference.