chapter 16 the battles go on

Ricky's POV

We were sitting in the stands as Present Mic scream.

P.M.: The eighth and finale battle in the first round of matches. He was kind of a hot shot in middle school. And just look at just look like at that determined face!

It looked more like he was constipated then determined.

P.M.: From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo. Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, also from class 1-A, Ochako Uraraka!

I could somewhat hear there conversation but didn't bother because of what happened to Logan when he tried to listen in and got an enhanced Present Mic in his ears. I swear I saw Phage phase in and out of him when that happened, and I don't want that happening when there is four for me.

P.M.: Let the eighth match begin!

Uraraka charged him but ended up getting blasted away by an explosive right hook making a lot of smoke appear, and then he blasted into the smoke again and when it cleared he was holding a jacket when Uraraka came out right behind him.

P.M.: Whoa! She flew her jacket over as a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!

But Bakugo quickly turned around and blasted her across the arena. Uraraka charged him again. When Bakugo yelled.

Bakugo: Too slow!

And sent a hug explosion her way hitting her again and causing a lot of smoke again which Uraraka used as cover as she quickly made her way behind him again. Which he reacted with another quick explosion her way hitting her again. You got to admit she has a lot of durability. This process happened a few more times.

P.M.: Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded. The poor girl.

After a while of the same process happening the crowd started yelling at bakugo to stop and started booing him.

P.M.: The crowd is now booing Bakugo! And honestly, I kinda agree with what they're sayin--

He gets punched by Aizawa.

P.M.: Hey, whoa-- what the crap?

Aizawa: Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro? Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top.

I looked over them and saw a valley of rocks floating above them both as she drops them on him.

P.M.: A meteor shower!

Aizawa: Now you notice.

She charges at him again as he put his hand in the air and blasted an explosion as big as that grenade gauntlet could produce. The force of the explosion pushed everyone back as Present Mic began to speak again.

P.M.: Bakugo bangs out a huge demonstration of power! He blasted apart Uraraka's finishing move and remains untouched!

Bakugo began charging at her and she turned around to do the same when she fell over as she started running, probably because of how exhausted she was.

P.M.: Uraraka is down!

She began to crawl towards Bakugo as he gets in a fighting position, but she slowly stopped and midnight checked on her.

Midnight: Uraraka is KO'd. Bakugo advances to the next round!

Bakugo is left on stage as Uraraka is carried to Recovery Girl. Shortly after she is carried of bakugo walks back to the stands.