chapter 12 our own quirky way

Logan POV

I saw a huge explosion of fire from where the zero pointer had fallen. Many pieces of the robot fell in front of us.

???: Hey! There's someone trapped under that robot! Do you think we should help 'em?

???: Are people seriously gonna die here?

People then started to hear banging on the robot,when all of the sudden Kirishima bursted from the robot.

Kirishima: I'm alive!

P.M.: Kirishima from class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!

Kirishima: Todoroki and Ricky, I can't believe you two pulled something like that. Jeez. Anyone but me would have been killed!

Tetsutetsu bursts from the robot.

Tetsutetsu: Class 1-A really is full a' jerks! I'll smash those ice and slime guys when I get my hands on them.

P.M.: Tetsutetsu from class 1-B was also stuck underneath! What are the odds?

Tetsutetsu: Ta know, anyone other than me woulda been killed!

They begin to tun forward.

Kirishima: Our quirks are basically the same! How am I supposed to stand out now?

Tetsutetsu: you damn copycat!

Kaminari: man how lucky are they? They don't have to worry about being crushed!

Logan: are they really lucky if they are crushed by a robot in the first place?

Rachell: I mean if they didn't have their quirks they probably would be dead.

Logan: I guess that's correct.

???: we're racing  each other, but we can team up for now. Let's carve a path.

After he said this an explosion goes off behind me burning phage as bakugo goes flying into the air.

Kaminari: Bakugo?

Phage comes out of my shoulder.

Phage: Damn it Bakugo!

I push phage back inside. As Bakugo flies over the zero pointer.

P.M.: Class 1-A's Bakugo is rocketing over the obstacles! Clever!

I cover my arm in phage Rachell webs the top of the robot and slingshots upward. I then threw my arm as it stretched out to grab the top of the robot and reel myself in. While I was in the air I saw Kerill fly over the robot and Jonathan launch himself with the ground under him as sero shoots tape at the robot.

Sero: I figured you'd just try to blast your way through these things with your Quirk. I'm impressed.

Tokoyami grabs the robot and lifts himself up with drak shadow.

Tokoyami: I'll hitch a ride on my shadow. Let's land!

Dark shadow: Aye,aye!

We all hop off the robot and run through the track. As we are running I hear the robots behind us being destroyed as I also hear the sound of cannons being fired and zero falling over. We all make it to the second  obstacle.

P.M.: for those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy. Let's see how you feel about the second one. If you take a spill,they're out! If they want to pass this test, they'll have to get creative. It's "the fall"!

When I arrived I saw Todoroki sliding on the ropes as Ricky was flying using carnage's wings. I was near the front of the students when everyone arrived.