Chapter 11 sports festival and someone new

Ricky's POV

The two weeks of training went by in no time at all, I spent the two weeks training with Rachell while Logan trained with Momo for some reason. When we got there the schools security was higher then ever before. We had got to the changing room and a few people were disappointed  that we wouldn't be using our hero suits.

Mina: Aw, man, I was totally hoping I could wear my costume.

Ojiro: At least everyone'll be in uniform. That'll keep things fair, right?

Sato: I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round.

Tokoyami: No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere.

Shoji: Right.

Iida burst through the door of the room

Iida: Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!

Mineta: Swallow your fear, swallow your fear, swallow your fear.

Todoroki: Midoriya.

Everyone looks at Todoroki as he approaches Izuku.

Izuku: Hey, Todoroki. What's up? 

Todoroki: From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you.

Izuku: Uh-- Um, yeah.

Todoroki: However, you've got All Might in your corner, helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. but know that i will beat you. 

Kirishima stands up and starts to walk towards the two

Kaminari: What's with all these declarations of war lately?

Kirishima: Yeah, what's the big deal?

he grabs Todoroki's shoulder.

Kirishima: Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started...?

Todoroki knocks his hand off.

Todoroki: We're not here to be each other's friends. Don't forget. This isn't a team effort.

Izuku: Wait a second Todoroki. I don't what's going through your head or why you think you'd need to tell that you'll beat me. And, yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact, you probably have way more potential than a lot of us in the hero course. The only people that can probably rival you is Ricky and Kerill. That's why you three probably got in so easily.

Kirishima: Midoriya maybe your being a little hard on yourself, and us.

Izuku: No, he's right, you guys. All the other courses-- They're coming for us with everything they've got. We're all gonna have to fight to stand out. And I'll be aiming for the top, too.

Todoroki: Fine.

we all got up and started to approach the entrance to the arena when we hear present mic on the speakers.

P.M.: Hey. Make some noise, all you rabid sports fans! Get those cameras prepped, media hordes! This year we're bringing you some of the hottest performances in Sports festival history, guaranteed! I've only got one question before we start this show. Are you ready? Let me hear you scream as our students make their way to the main stage!

we all started walking through the entrance as the audience cheered as present mic told the people watching at home.

P.M.: Welcome back to the UA Sports Festival! Where up-and-coming heroes leave everything on the field as they fight for the chance to achieve worldwide fame and celebrity! This first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack--the dazzling students lighting up your TVs with solid gold skills. The hero course students of 1-A!