Backstory 2 (Ricky)

Ricky POV

Beginning of junior high, age 11, one year before powers showed.

It was the first day of school. I just hope it isn't as bad as elementary with the bullying, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Hello I'm a kid who is deemed weaker then Quirkless. The reason being my Quirk has no benefits but only weaknesses, which is probably the reason why I'm a prime target for bullies to make themselves look stronger.

It is the morning of the first day of Junior High, and let just say I am not very excited. Sure the school has three different elementary schools going to it, and it the same school Rachell going to, but i don't think she considers me a friend. Specially since she is force to join our family game nights that Peter joins. Her along with my younger brother were told to watch my back, which already sounds like a bad idea to me.

I had finished my breakfast, and while I was heading to the door my Dad called my name.

Paul: Hey, Ricky!

Ricky: yea, Dad.

Paul: Be careful at school.

Ricky: I'll try.

I walk out of the house and start to walk to the school. I was about halfway there when I see the villain Vulture land in front of me all webbed up followed by Spiderman landing on top of him.

Peter: Oh, hey Ricky how you doing?

Ricky: good, just walking to school, how about you?

Peter: good, do you know when lasher will be working?

Ricky: probably somewhere between the hour.

Peter: Good, uh do you want me to give you a swing to the school like I did Rachell.

Ricky: sure, why not.

He swings me to school saving me a half hour walk.

Ricky: Thanks for the swing.

Peter: No problem, now, I'm going to meet up with your dad.

Ricky: ok, bye.

Peter: bye. Have a good day at school.

He swings off when I hear a conversation.

???: How does that weakling know Spiderman?

???2: I don't know, but maybe later we should teach him a lesson on were he stands.

???: yes let's do that after lunch.

I hear a high frequency sound that one of them emits and the crackling of fire from the other as they walk off. My ears had started to bleed from the distant noise.

*Thoughts*

Ricky: I can't believe those two are here.

Venom: I mean it isn't illogical for those two to be here.

Carnage: Those two are bitches.

Toxin: Who are they?

Ricky: Oh yea I forget you weren't a thing until last week, well in short term they are my bullies from elementary and Pre-k when they found out how week my quirk is. Their names are Kevin and Hunter.

Toxin: Oh, got it.

*Exit thoughts *

I walked to my locker number that was on my schedule where I put my backpack before first period. Through out the day until lunch nothing to unusual had happened just conversations with venom about assignment since I decided to be in Pre-AP/ Honors classes. Other ordinary things that happened, at least to me, was the push or shove in a locker when no one was looking, a new one was from someone who can make shivs with his quirk that he used to cut my hand when I walked by him to get to Honors Math.