chapter 18 code names

(I'm sorry for the late upload again and why does this book have over 2000)

Ricky's POV

The morning after the sports festival was weird to me because I actually being recognized by random people instead of the press and even had people say they were cheering for me during the sports festival. It was a rainy day today and I was just walking to the school with an umbrella out. After I put my umbrella in the A box for umbrellas  I walked into class where everyone was talking about getting recognized from TV.

Ashido: It's so weird that people recognize us from TV. Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here.

Kirishima: Yeah, me, too!

Hagakure: People on the streets were staring at me! It was kind of embarrassing.

Ojiro: Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?

Sero: You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school beats yelled at me.

He had a face of disbelief.

Tsu: "Nice try?"

Sero groans very loudly.

Kaminari: All it took was one sports festival and suddenly we're like celebrities. Well some of us were celebrities before the sports festival.

He said that will looking at me.

Kaminari: but now we all are after the festival.

Mineta: This school is really is amazing.

I took my seat right before Aizawa walked into class.

Aizawa: morning.

Everyone: good morning, Mr.Aizawa!

He walks up to the podium at the front of the class.

Aizawa: we have a big class today on hero informatics.

After he said that venom was going on and on about what he could possibly be talking about.

Aizawa: You need codenames. Time to pick your hero identities.

Everyone: This is going to be totally awesome!

Aizawa activated his quirk and everyone went silent.

Aizawa: This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-year like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, through.

Mineta: stupid, selfish adults.

Hagakure: So, what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited.