chapter 15 Battle On

Logan POV

P.M.: Welcome back to the finals everybody! Sorry for the long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared,though, so it's time to welcome new competitors! He may not seem like much but I definitely wouldn't want to be an enemy of this young man. It's the dead eye from class 1-A. Logan Bolton from the hero course!

I step onto the platform of the arena as I hear people cheer.

P.M.: Versus the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!

The crowd gave another cheer.

P.M.: keep those eyes peeled. I want to see a super flashy battle this time! Ready? Begin!

Kaminari: I hope your ready because this will all be over in 2 seconds.

I stomped on the ground sending 4 tiles into the air as I cover my arms with Phage and create spikes on my arm which I used to grab the tiles.

Kaminari: Indiscriminate Shock. One point three million volts!

He sent a wave of electricity towards me which I blocked and charged through with the tile until I crashed into him with enough force to send him flying off the arena.

P.M.: He's out of bounds! That's all, folks! It was over in an instant!

Midnight: The winner is Logan! He advances on!

The crowd gives a big cheer. I make my way off the arena while detaching the tiles from my arms. By the time I get back to my seat I see Izuku muttering and writing in his note book. I walk past him and sit next to Ricky. I also see that Rachell and Iida are gone.

P.M.: Let's keep pumpin' out these hits and move on! Time for the fourth match! Get ready to watch two new players duke it out!

The crowd is cheering loudly.

P.M.: He's the kid with engines in his legs. Tenya Iida from the hero course! Versus... A spider like no other. The hero class's Rachell Parker!

They were already on the stage ready to fight.

P.M.: Ready? Begin!

Iida ran at her at full speed trying to grab her so he can push her off, but Rachell dodged him and webbed his feet. Because of the engines on the back of his legs were still active when Rachell pulled his feet and started swinging him he was going faster then he should have. Eventually the web broke and Iida went flying towards one of the walls hitting his back on it.

P.M.: Iida went flying out of bounds.

Midnight: the winner is Rachell! She will advance on!

P.M.: were going to go right along to the fifth match. Let's see what the Nova star can do. It Kerill Riggle from the hero course! Versus... is there some kinda purpose for those things sticking out of her head? From the same class, Mina Ashido! Now let's get started! Fifth match... Begin!

Kerill extended his arms forward and opened his hands, Mina began to approach him. Right as she got close he released a bunch of nova energy right point blank at her it sent her flying off the end of the arena securing Kerill's victory.

Midnight: Ashido is out of bounds! The winner of this match is Kerill!

P.M.: Now onto the sixth match! Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his darker shadow! From the hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus... The great creator! She was admitted because of recommendations and I think we can all see why. Also from Class 1-A Momo yaoyorozu! Sixth match... Begin!

Tokoyami: Go, dark shadow!

Dark shadow come out screaming  I've got her as it charges towards Momo, which she responds with making a shield on her arm. She blocks a few attacks but her shield goes flying causing her to make another one. Dark shadow eventually knocked momo out of bounds.

Midnight: yaoyorozu, your out! This match goes to Tokoyami!

P.M.: Yikes! Another fast overwhelming victory! Is it possible that Tokoyami's Dark Shadow is the greatest Quirk ever? I think so!

The two of them leave the stage and Ricky gets up and so does Kirishima.

P.M.: The seventh matchup includes. Two people from the same class. One is a man with many talents. It Ricky Bolton of the hero course! Versus... a passionate, manly fighter made of rock! The hero class's Eijiro Kirishima! Can't wait to see how this one ends! Begin!

Ricky turns into Toxin as Kirishima charges him ricky stands still as Kirishima is about to punch him in the face, when Ricky started to use a hardening like Kirishima but it was as hard as diamond. When Kirishima made contact  people could hear the cracking of Kirishima's fist colliding with Ricky after the collision ricky kneed Kirishima in the gut showing the difference in power straightaway as he was sent back about 10 feet. Kirishima quickly recovered and tried to go for another punch but ricky caught it and pulled him into a gut punch that knocked him out. Ricky then healed him.

Midnight: Kirishima is unconcious! The winner is Ricky, he will advance on!

P.M.: Yikes! You could easily tell the difference between the two classmates in power. Now time for the 8th match Uraraka vs Bakugo!