chapter 13 Strategy

Ricky's POV

Midnight: Forty-two of you qualified to move on to the next round. Gird your loins and prepare for your next test. A Cavalry Battle! Those of you at the top will suffer the most. Of course that's something you'll hear over and over again at UA. Show us what "Plus Ultra" means! Izuku Midoriya placed first in the qualifier. He'll be worth ten million!

I just see everyone starring at Izuku, obviously showing that he's their target  now.

Midnight: First-years! These are the rules that you'll abide by: the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score.

*thoughts*

Ricky: That's a mouthful.

Riot: More then her mouth will be filled after I'm done with her.

Toxin sets Riots back on fire as he screams in pain.

Toxin: Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

Riot: I was developed during teenage years what did you expect?

Carnage: For it not to be this bad.

Venom: Obviously.

* Exit thoughts *

Thankfully I didn't miss anything this time.

Midnight: Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing-- Even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up.

Logan: So it's anyone's game now, I kind of like it.

Kerill: 42 contestant, that's about 10 to 12 teams fighting on the field the entire time.

Rachell: I wonder how the teams will turn out?

Midnight: This is going to be rough.

Riot makes a comment inside my hear and gets scorched by toxin. He'll hopefully change.

Midnight: You may use your Quirks as much as you like. But there are still rules! Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified! Now, you got 15 minutes to build your teams. I recommend you get started.

I turn to the other three behind me.

Ricky: Do you want to team up?

Logan: You know you don't have to ask that, right?

Ricky: I know I just thought I would ask.

Kerill: well what's the plan then?

I think for a second before coming up with a plan.

Ricky: Ok Rachell, you will be the rider since you have the most range and accuracy with your webs. Kerill and logan will be in the back since their quirks can be used to keep people away and to increase there movement speed, and I will be in the front as a battering ram since I can make myself into a shield. Is everyone okay with that?

Rachell: I'm fine with it.

Kerill: Yea same here.

Logan: Sounds good to me.

Ricky: ok, then I'm going to get are band.

After we made are plan I went and got are headband with the number 695 on it, and got back to the group when the timer went off.