1.

First of all, thank you for the patience you had, waiting for me. Thank you for all the love i got for Astral Convergences. This book has the same characters..it's a depiction of their everyday life, raising their kids. The chapters will be shorts but i'll update frequently, so that's a good compromise i think. Like in "The Simpsons", there won't be any timeline. Only memories and love. Enjoy!

C POV

"Mom" I hear June calling me from downstairs. "What is it, baby?". The five year old is smiling..i smile back, walking to her. "What?" I ask her again. She pulls me towards her. Her tiny hands cup my cheeks and a second later, i feel her sweet mouth kissing my face. "For what is it?"  "Mom always tells me to kiss the people we love. And thank them..you're my superhero". Tears start forming in my eyes. I hold the little one in the tightest way  " i love you" "i love you too.. you do everything for us". I stare at her..this little girl is incredible. She gets in the garden and i stand still.. the front door opens and soon my wife reaches me. She touches my shoulder "Cari..is everything fine?" I nod slowly "your daughter just thanked me for being a good mom". Shannon smiles, holding me in her arms "she's right. You're my queen". I graze her cheek, keeping my eyes on June. Then she moves away "the rascals are sleeping.. Gary was watching them" she chuckles "is he a guardian?" I smile, wrapping my arms around her neck "he loves them" "he was so scared of them at first". She pecks my lips "you're a goddess..i love when you let your hair down with these curls surrounding that perfect face". I kiss her again "actually...my hair isn't the only free thing in my body, right now". She raises her eyebrow.. i'm wearing a dress i usually wear for home or to go to the beach..she touches my thighs, causing me goosebumps..my breath is heavy as she gets to my inner thighs..her eyes are on fire "i have the hottest wife". As she finishes the sentence, our tongues start a fight against each other. Her hands are on my ass.. i break the kiss only to tell her  "Shannon.. June and Gary.." she takes a deep breath "you're right".

We reach our oldest child, in the garden. She's playing with her dolls.. "hi mommy" "hi my love..what are you doing?" My wife asks "Tiffany and Barbie are getting married." I melt with my daughter cuteness. As we sit on a deckchair, she comes play with us. "Here, mom.. you are Barbie wedding witness and mom is your date" "yeah? Mmm, i don't know. Why should i bring her as my date?". My wife squeezes my waist. The little girl chuckles  "but mom.. because you kiss her all the time.. you're dating". Shannon giggles  "oh yes? This means that i can stop dating her if i want to" i reply. June shakes her head  "mommy told me that she can't be with anyone else..". I turn to Shannon "well, i'm stuck with her forever, then". My wife kisses my shoulder, tightening her grip around my waist.

"Mommy" my little boy comes to us "are they sleeping?" I ask him. He nods.. he climbs on top of us. Shannon grabs him, kissing his face "sweet chicken. You're your siblings guardian, aren't you?" He nods.. i kiss him as well "our cute little monsters" i say, looking at my children, satisfied with my life right now.

S POV

later

My kids are in their beds, finally. Today was a good day. I sit on the couch, next to Cari "this is what i called living" "what happened?" "You..and the kids...and this house..". I kiss her cheek..my hand grazes her thigh. I immediately remember something "i had fantasies about you not wearing your underwear for the whole day" "did you like it? I can repeat the experiment" "mmm.. i'm curious about your current situation down there". I start touching her..she closes her eyes and i attack her neck. One minute later, she's straddling me "i love you.." i look into her gorgeous eyes "i love you so much".