10.

S pov

Cari has an important shooting today. I'm trying to do my best to help her relaxing...but our kids are too young... June is two years old and Gary is one year old. I'm trying to feed them but I'm making a disaster...June starts crying...the food is all over the place... "come on, Gary...help mama, please". I take a deep breath... I feel the tension rising... Cari reaches me "babe...you could wait for me" "no, you have to be great for the music video..i don't want you to get stressed" "but Shannon... I'm your wife..it's my duty". she takes the spoon from my hand, sitting in front of Gary... "thank you, babe" I feel better, honestly. she smiles and starts feeding the baby "open your mouth, sweet boy...like this...good job...you're a cutie". I stare at her, amazed by how great she is as a mother... then, my loud daughter draws my attention "yes, at your service, miss". 

I'm dressing my kids up... they're so beautiful... June has been very nervous all day, so I'm trying to calm her down... I'm kissing her body while spreading the baby powder on her...she giggles, filling my heart with happiness. her blue eyes are darker from the crying...as I finished with her, I grab her "okay, now it's your brother's turn..so wait for me, princess..have mercy, please"  she sucks her pacifier, staring into my eyes. "are my babies ready?" Cari asks, stepping into the nursery  "umm.." "Shannon...you're struggling..why are you more nervous than me, today?" "because I know that you're anxious" "yeah...but...i'm okay, actually...since I had them I feel calmer". she grabs Gary and I relax a little. 

ten minutes later

"Babe, why are you so nervous?"  she asks me, sitting on me  "I just wanna be sure that everything's gonna be perfect for you" "you're so sweet but... you don't have to take care of the kids all alone" "I know..it's that I thought that you needed to focus on the job, today"  she shakes her head  "no..i need to focus on things I love...and the three of you are the things I love the most"  we exchange a sweet kiss...her hand on my cheek calms me even more. I take her in my arms  "I love you"  she chuckles  "I love you too but put me down". I follow her with my eyes as she goes out of the nursery.

one hour later

we're in the studio...there are a lot of dancers...everything is ready, waiting for my wife..as she steps out from the hair dresser's corner, my breath gets stuck in my throat.. she's wearing an all black seamless suit... "oh wow... and.. this braid?" "Do you like it? It's an extension" "holy-" "babe, watch your mouth" she threatens.. then, she grabs June "do you like mommy's hair?" "Mommy er" "aww, i love you so much". I stare at their interaction with heart eyes. Then, she goes to John who's playing with Gary. After kisses and cuddles she feels ready to shoot. She takes the robe off and i lose my mind... her ass is... there... showing its roundness. Alex nudges me with her elbow "she really worked out after the pregnancies. Tell me how can she be that perfect?" "I.. umm.. need a glass of water". "Mom.." "i'm good, baby,  just go with auntie Alex for a moment". They start shooting.. Cari is moving in a sexy way and i feel the temperature of my body increasing..... i look around... everyone is focusing doing their job but jesus christ.. that ass... she recovered from the pregnancy in a great way. When this shoot ends, she takes the robe and starts walking to us "oh my god guys, you have no idea
..this thing is heavy" "what? The hotness? Where the fuck are the evidence of your pregnancy? You were pregnant one year ago" Alex tells her "i worked really hard.. Shannon knows" "yes, Shannon knows" our friend raises her eyebrows, giggling.

C pov

I sense hilarity... my wife seems lost tho... "hey guys, can you look at the babies for some minutes more?" I ask them "sure". I pull Shannon with me "where are you taking me?". We enter the dressing room "what's up Shan bee?" "What do you mean?" "You seem lost" "no, i was just appreciating your outfit" i smirk, pulling the robe away "do you like it" i turn around to tease her "umm... i need to breathe to live , Cari... you're unreal..they're right.. it doesn't look like you had two pregnancies". I get closer to her.. she seems struggling and i'm having fun "Cari...please, stay away from me or they won't see you forever, forever and ever" i laugh, holding my giant baby "thank you, baby... you're my person".. her hands on my butt, of course "can you just putting the robe on you, i don't want anybody to look at what's mine". I place a kiss on her lips "you're turning me on, tho" "yes?" She asks, pressing my butt.. i nod, staring at her mouth, caressing the baby hair around her neck "you're a stunning woman.. i really wanna take you here, but we can't" and with this, she turns me on like crazy. I immediately insert my tongue into her mouth.. "ah" she pushes me against the door.. i  raise my leg, wrapping it around her waist.. her hands on my boobs are having a devastant effect on me. "Cari, Shan.. are you there?" John voice stops my enthusiasm "oh my fucking...." the panties are on my knees... i try to fix myself but my voice comes out shaking "yes.. we're coming". Shannon bursts out laughing.. i hit her arm "you're stupid, stop" "i don't know what you're doing right there. I hope everything is at its place when you come out". Shannon grabs me from behind, kissing my neck and touching me, making me lose control a little more. "Don't worry..i-i'm good". I finally pull away from my wife.. i give her a bad look "you started this, don't blame it on me". She's right, poor bean. I open the door "hey, put the robe on" she tells, covering my body.

As i take place on set, i hear her telling "can't believe i married that woman and got her pregnant twice".

Later that evening

We're having dinner at home.. i'm fucking tired but today was perfect: i spent it with my family, doing what i love.

We're watching a movie on the couch... i'm holding Gary.. he's finally falling asleep.. June is already asleep. I look at Shannon..she nods, taking the baby from my lap. After we laid the babies on their beds, we finally start relaxing. I take my top off "ugh.. my neck" "you wanna a massage, baby?". She doesn't even wait for my reply, putting her hands on me "oh, god bless you Shan bee". She leaves a soft kiss on my neck "let's take a bath".

She starts undressing me with the sweetest care... then, i take her clothes off, admiring her body. When the bathtub is ready we get in. I lay between her legs, closing my eyes. She starts massaging...but soon my body gets the electricity i feel everytime she touches me. Her hands on my breasts, drawing lines and circles..i can't breathe "oh god, Shannon" "you were so hot today".. we're moving back and forth at this point. When i can't handle it anymore, i turn around to kiss her...she grabs me, making me lay on top of her... we bite our lips, giving each other all the desire we have. "You're so hot" "no, you're so hot". We moan loudly... at some point, Shannon stands up.. she grabs a towel "i wanna fuck you so hard.. i spent all day watching you halk naked.. this..is all mine" "definitely". A few seconds later, i can feel her inside me. I lean onto her... her mouth is still hungry and is devouring my boobs.. she's so intense and focused on me.. i love these traits of her. "Am i hurting you?" "Ah...no...please, don't stop". She's all over me.. i love feeling her on me... i feel the safest woman in the world in her arms.. "i love you so much Cari.. i'm crazy about you...literally crazy.. i could kill for you". I give her a hot kiss in response.. i want her to know that she has my entire heart. "Shannon, look at me" i beg her, grabbing her face "no, i wanna see what i'm doing to you" i giggle "babe.." "yes.." "let me give you my gift" "oh, okay". She doesn't protest..this bitch. I turn us off, going down on her. She immediately screams.. she loves my mouth, can you tell? I lick every centimeter of her, driving her crazy.. i want her to cum "so hot..." she says, slapping my butt.. then, her hands on my head inform me that she's close. "Oh yes.... yes, Cari.. my god.. that mouth..". As she finally reaches the orgasm, i kiss her down there one last time. I lay next to her "you sucked my energy..but, i'm not done with you" "i was hoping so" i reply, starting a new kiss.