8.

S pov

I'm sitting on the couch, working on my laptop when i hear the front door slamming. I furrow my eyebrows..Cari is recording in studio, it can't be her and she never slams the door. "June?" No reply.. i get up from the couch..as i walk in the hall, Hope and Lucas step inside the house "hey..welcome back. Where are-" my daughter cuts me off "June ran away.. Gary is here" "hi mom" "what happened to your sister?". My kids shrug their shoulders. I look to Lucas, he's the one who always spills the tea.. "mom.." he whines "hey, little man.. come here". I pull him towards the living room...he sighs.. i bite my lips at his expression..his long hair almost hides his perfect face "why did she run away?" "I think she had an argument with her friend" "Carol?" The boy nods. I kiss his cheek "thank you, you're gonna choose dinner tonight" "really? You're the best, thank you mom". He hugs me and then runs upstairs.

I knock on June's bedroom door "go away" "hey, is that the way to talk to your mother?". Silence. June is sixteen.. she's very calm and clever but it's that time of her life.. she's gonna experience heartbreaks and all those stuff. "June, let me in.. even though your mom says i'm useless, i can be a good listener". I hear a small laugh.. two seconds later, she opens the door. Her blue eyes are puffy and red. We're basically twins and this never ceases to amaze me. She nuzzles her face into her pillow "what's up, honey?" "You wouldn't understand" "why? Try me" she raises her head "you and mom are like lovebirds again, after you got married in Italy" "and so? I'm still your mother..we're still your moms. What is the problem?". She sits up, grabbing her knees "there's this...girl..." "Carol?" "Ew, no.. she's my best friend" "okay, okay, sorry" "this girl..she's new.. i.. i've never given girls any attention..but..she...she's something else.. she wears all black.. and... the way she smiles, with that piercing on her lip" "oh, wow, she seems fabulous. Are you.. hooking up or something?" "Aaaghhh. Mom.. you're not helping me. No... she doesn't look at me in that way and i wanna die" "wow.. so dramatic.. did you even talk to her?" "I told her.. arrrgh... something about music but i looked like a complete idiot" "i'm sure you didn't" she gives me a bad look "okay.. so, you like this emo girl.. just, ask her out" "oh yes.. why didn't i think about it? Mom! You're old. I can't!" Okay, this hurt my ego... "try to say this to mom, she will murder you" "can you leave me alone, now?" I take a deep breath before standing up "okay, but you hurt me, little miss" i go away in a dramatic way.. she rolls her eyes just like Cari does. A few minutes later she starts playing the guitar... we're so lucky for having music as a partner whenever we feel down.

Half an hour later

I would recognize my wife's scent in the middle of a crowded place. "Hi" she greets cutely "hey, babe" she places her lips upon mine "what is Shan bee doing?" "Ugh.. i'm struggling with teen problems".

C pov

"June? Gary? The four of them?" I ask Shannon "June..a crush.. she wants to die" i chuckle, opening a bottle of orange juice "so dramatic, just like me" "yeah, she kicked me out from her room" "oh, really? She's gonna hear me" "don't be hard on her..." she grabs my hips, i surround her neck with my arms "she called us lovebirds" "mmm, she's right" i reply, kissing my favorite lips in the whole world. Lucas enters the living room "always kissing" we pull away chuckling "what do you want?" Shannon tells him "you told me that i can decide for dinner". I raise my eyebrows, looking at Shannon "i want hotdogs and... chips.. a lot of chips" "umm, sure.. at your orders, sir". The boy gets in the garden "what did you promise?" "Uh, he helped me with June... so, i decided to give him a reward" "oh my god.. you're educating our kids with prizes" "what's wrong? They're learning what it means doing the right thing". I sit on the couch, breathing loudly "they must learn to do the right thing without the expectation of having something in return" "i know that. It's just funny.. he wants hotdogs and chips". She giggles, making me giggle as well.. i throw her a pillow "idiot".

"June.. it's me" i wait for my daughter's response. As she opens, she throws herself into my arms "how do you do?" "With what, babe?" "With mom.. she's like a giant puppy who simplifies things". I start laughing so hard at her statement... Shannon gets here, hearing my laughter "are you throwing a party?" I wipe my tears away "your daughter just described you in three words". She sits next to me, smiling "i hope she said nice things". June bursts out laughing, looking at me. "You're two evil women and i will show you what i'm capable of". She jumps on us "mom, stop! You're tickling me" "yeah.. the tickling monster is looking for miss June Beveridge Fletcher". "Ow.. Shannon, stop..". We're laying on the bed with our daughter "do you remember the first time we laid together, the three of us?" I ask my wife. She kisses my hand "i can't forget it. It was her first morning in our old apartment". I graze my woman's nose.. then, i look up to my daughter.. she's smiling. Then adds "how did you ask her out?" "Umm.. Shannon? Tell her" "we were texting... your mom knew that she was going to meet me but i had no idea. The first time we met was a surprise to me" "yeah.. but.. how did you start dating? You always tell us that it was your friend's fault". We sit up.. i start talking "after our first time, we kept texting. Your mom knew i was in Los Angeles temporarily" "yes, because you ran away from your ex" June adds "yeah.. so, we met each other again and we became inseparable". The girl looks down "i really wanna have this kind of love". Shannon puts her hands on my hips "you will meet your person". We start leaving the room "moms... thank you for showing me real love". We run to hug her and kiss her "we love you so much, baby.. if it is meant to be it will be".

"Our girl is growing" "yeah, poor bean.. she's so beautiful and smart. I hope this person won't break her heart" she nods, looking at my lips "what do you want, Shannon?" She gets closer "you're hot and you made me relive those moments again". We walk backwards into our bedroom. "Remember our first time?" She smirks, ending the sentence "of course. I used to dream about that night for so long". She presses my ass with her hands "i did this..then, i started undressing you". I nod, letting her do what she wants. Her sweet scent is hypnotizing my senses.. she lays me down on the bed... the next thing i feel is her tongue on my abdomen.. my skirt is thrown away in a second.. "and then i tasted you". She goes down on me and i grab the sheets to keep me in this world. The pressure of her tongue in my clit is making me crazy.. "Shannon... the kids..." "they're far... just let me eat you" "oh jesus". She insists on my clit, stealing the air from my lungs. Then, she enters me, making sure i'm really wet inside, thanks to her tongue. I moan, grabbing her head.. she moves away "ugh.. my back.." "come in the bed". She reaches me and before we could restart, a voice interrupts us "maaa! Where are the hotdogs?" "Oh my god Shannon, i'm hating you" she kisses my shoulder "i'm hating myself as well". We dress up again, horny as fuck.. but, hey, we're parents and my wife is a dork.