7.

C pov

Did i hear what i think i heard? "Shannon..a motorcycle?". I start covering my body with my shirt "babe, calm down. It's not that danger-" "what are you even saying? Don't you dare say it's not dangerous" "babe..just..listen". She stands up, naked "no..you have four kids. I thought the crisis would hit at 50 not at your 40ish". I go upstairs..i'm not even angry. I'm disappointed about the fact that my wife just bought a fucking motorcycle without asking for my opinion. I lay on the bed, on my left side. She opens the door, making me sigh "Babe, give me one second" she begs me. I breathe out.. she looks sorry "i was in the desert, shooting with that photographer and we were using this fantastic moto..when we finished, one of the crew offered me to take a ride and i fell in love.. i thought about us, in that moto together, riding in the sunset". A little smile almost escapes from my lips. She grabs my fingers "little babe, i bought it for us" "i'm afraid. I'm still traumatized from your accident..the kids are too young to lose their mama" she kisses my hand "i'll be okay. I'll go slow..and i will take you with me, i promise". I look down, then i roll my eyes "let me see this beast" she smiles widely "you're gonna love it".

We get in the garage. A black Harley Davidson is in front of me in all of its majesty. I'm fascinated, i must admit it. I raise my right eyebrow, crossing my arms. Shannon pulls me "come on, princess..isn't she great? She captured me". God, she's dumb. "It's confirmed, my wife is in downgrade.. so, is the moto a she?" The tall idiot laughs "of course..sit on her, come". I do as she asks "damn, you are made for each other... you're so hot" "but.. it still scares me" "i'm gonna show you what i mean" my woman replies, staring into my eyes. I squeeze her hands "okay".

"Are you ready?" I tighten the grip on her body "no" she giggles "just hug me" "Shan bee?" "Mmm?" "Gary, June and the twins will be waiting for their moms" she gives me the sweetest smile, caressing my face "their moms are gonna be here in 5 minutes". As she gets in the street, the adrenaline starts running through my blood..it's a mixed feeling tho. I'm still scared. But as we reach the coast, i feel this sense of freedom and i put my hands up to catch the air. Shannon caresses my thigh "isn't it beautiful?" "Yes, it is". She stops "do you wanna drive?" "Me? No!" "Come on, princess, i'll teach you". I shake my head, pouting.

S pov

She's adorable. I take her hands "it's easier than you think" "i don't wanna". I make her sit on the Harley "this is the gas..this is the gear..". She looks scared but then "fuck it. I gave birth to four children, i can drive this thing" i chuckle, sitting behind her. "And now, what?" She asks, waiting "you have to turn it on" "don't make fun of me". I turn the engine on, trying to contain my hilarity "Shannon.. you're not funny" i giggle..she raises her eyebrow "you won't get any sex". I immediately pull the smile off my face "okay, babe. I'm helping you, let's go". As we get in the street, the sun behind us, the ocean at our left, i feel a huge sense of freedom and an infinite love for this fragile and strong woman i'm holding.

Half an hour later

"It was intense" she says, putting the helmet down. "I know..do you still want me to sell it?" She smiles, looking at the moto. Then, she shakes her head "no, but you're not allowed to ride it alone" "okay..as you desire". We enter the house.. Hope runs towards us "mommies, where were you?" "I took mom for a ride" i reply, caressing my kid's hair. She thinks for a second "ride?" Her face lights up "did you get me a pony?" I turn to look at Cari.. our daughter is asking for a pony since she saw a movie, she's literally obsessed with the theme. "Umm, actually.." Cari starts..a pout spreads all over the little girl's face, so i lie "yeah.. we went to see if there were a little horse for you" "really?". Hope starts jumping for the whole house while Cari gives me an assassin look "Shannon, how do you think we're gonna convince her about the non existence of the damn horse?" "Umm..we could...take them at the horse riding.." "she will want to come back with a pony at home!". Shit. Cari goes upstairs, mumbling angrily.. how do i fix this mess?