2.

C pov

I'm waking up... "Shan bee?". I open my eyes..Shannon's not in bed. I pout, i want cuddles. I feel my daughter kicking "aw, i know.. i'm gonna call her, baby". I grab my phone.. a few seconds later:

S: babe, i'm coming back with breakfast

C: little babe, June and i need some cuddles

S: i know but you need food as well

She chuckles...i sigh

C: i want attention

S: i'm almost there.

After i put the phone down, i turn to the left..this bed looks empty and cold without her. I caress my bump.. soon, our daughter will be here.. i smile, stretching my body.. we made a child. As i hear the front door opening, i hide myself into the sheets. "Where's my princess?" Shannon says, getting in the bedroom. "I spot a goddess under those sheets"  i giggle, waiting for her to reach me. As she finds me, i throw my arms and legs at her  "Shan bee.. we missed you"  she kisses me  "i have to take care of my girls". I peck her lips once again  "your girls love you". She starts kissing my belly "how's my little princess?" "She wants to cuddle". My future wife giggles  "are you sure she doesn't want to eat? I brought donuts". I raise my eyebrows "umm..well...can we have donuts and cuddles?"  She laughs  "of course, baby". She hugs me and kisses me "you're so spoiled"  i start eating  "i'm pregnant" she kisses my cheek "i know... i can't stop spoiling you". We're having breakfast in bed..suddenly her phone rings "hey...what's up? I'm in bed with Cari.. yes, she's good"... she looks at me  "i don't know... i don't want that...um... let me talk to her.. i'll call you later".

S pov

"Who was it?" "Alex...she got the job" i reply  "really?" "Yeah, she called because she wants to celebrate tonight but... honestly, we shouldn't go" "what?why? Shannon.. you need a break from me.. you deserve a night with our friends". I look at her...she seems fine with this  "i don't wanna leave you alone" she sighs "go.. we will be fine. Actually, i wanna watch that reality tonight"... i'm not convinced but still..she decides  "fine. I'm sending a message to Alex...but.. are you sure? What if.." "Shannon, i won't give birth. I'm in the seventh month..go..and enjoy the night" "okay..but for now..what about enjoying you?". I put myself into her legs.. we start kissing..and soon, i'm touching her perfect breasts..she giggles "don't make fun of me" "you're hypnotized.. so cute" "you wanna see how awake i am?". I start sucking her nipples, making her moan loudly.

That night

I look at my phone every minute. Cari is not here because she just ended up in a hospital.. she needs to rest.. she's good now but my mind is constantly on her and June. Alex looks at me "lil' Bev, i promise that if you drink Cari will be fine at home" "umm, i don't know. I wanna be responsible.. i'm a parent" "you will be a parent after this fucking drink as well". She hands me the glass.. "fuck..okay".

Three hours later

I'm walking to my apartment but the walls are spinning around. "She's gonna kill me". I pull my keys out to open the door but i succeed in making a mess. My phone falls down.. i have texts from Cari

Babygirl: i love you

Babygirl: have fun, my love. Goodnight

Babygirl: i'm a little worried. I hope everything's okay

Shit.. she's gonna kill me for real. I try to walk tiptoeing. As i enter the bedroom, i hear her crying. I immediately reach her, worried  "babe... what happened?" "You're mean" "umm. Okay..is the baby good?" Her eyes are red and puffy "the baby needs you to reply to my texts" "you're right.. i'm so sorry babe.. i'm just..oh..oh". I rush to the toilet..

Ten minutes later

Cari is preparing something for my drunk ass.. i'm laying on the couch, with a wet towel in my head. "Here.. you'll be better". I take a sip of the swill..then, i look at her, grateful  "you're amazing"  she wipes my forehead  "you're my family.. i'd do anything for the mother of my child".

"Let's go to bed, wild Shan bee" i lean on her  "mmm, you taste so good.. you're a strawberry"  she chuckles  "yeah, yeah.. let me undress you". I look at the bump.. she's already a mom, taking care of the mess i am.. i kiss her luscious lips "stop.. i can handle myself.."  she gives me a questioning look.. god, she's so pretty.. i smile widely, forcing her to smile  "alright, you're an adult..an irritating one" "i love you too".

She places her head upon my chest "will you stop being so stupid after our wedding?" "You have to find out. Maybe, after a couple of kids" "that's what i fear". I grab her chin "will you stop being so pretty? I don't think so" she smiles cutely before letting me kiss her in the sweetest way.