6.

S pov

I'm reading a newspaper, laying on the deck chair in my garden. I look at some pictures a photographers made with a model. It's a really talented woman from Syria.. the more i look the more i get curious about her work. Cari reaches me "are you ready?". She's wearing a tank top, those jeans and the sunglasses. Her hair is in a ponytail.. i smile, standing up. I touch her ass "you're hot" "you're hotter" she replies, kissing me. I grab Hope's hand while Cari grabs Lucas'. Gary and June are walking before us. We get in the car and leave the property.

"Happy birthday, bitch!". As Carter enters his living room, his eyes start watering "oh my god, you guys..". Hope giggles "why he always cries so much?" I smile widely..this girl is so shady. Cari gives me an amused look. I reply to my daughter "because he's emotional" "oh. What's a diva, mom?" "A diva? Why are you asking me this?" "June told me Carter is a diva. Is this the reason he cries?". My kids... yeah... i never could imagine they would have been like this... i'm biting my lips 'cause i wanna laugh so hard. I let Cari answer our youngest daughter "a diva is a person who thinks and wants to be the centre of everyone's attention". The eight years old girl raises her eyebrows and then runs towards Carter, greeting him loudly "happy birthday, diva!". "Oh my god, that's your child" Cari turns to me, embarrassed. I'm swallowing my laughter.. "Shannon, stop". But she ends up laughing with me "idiot" "what does this have to do with me? Your daughter is teaching her" "my daughter..last time i checked, June was your daughter too" "oh my god, we made four monsters" "yes but i love them". I hold her by her waist "i love us".

"Hey Shannon..i want to introduce you to Saray..she's a-" "a photographer " i don't let my friend finishing the sentence because this is that syrian photographer "hi..nice to meet you. I was looking at your work right before coming here" "really? What a coincidence" "i think you two should work together" i kill John with my eyes. "Oh.. that would be a dream.. you're one of my biggest inspiratons". I'm surprised to hear her words "oh.. thank you.. you should come to my office, then" "with pleasure".

I'm pouring the wine in my glass. Cari approaches me "how is it going?" "Hey, baby.. listen, there's this incredibly talented woman who wants to work with me..she's a fan..i'm overwhelmed" "i'm happy, Shan bee. Cheers to that". Our kids are running around the house. I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers "thank you for my life" she fixes the collar of my shirt "you deserve this life". I place my lips upon hers. It's unbelievable how they still get me after ten years of marriage.

C pov

We greet everybody and leave the party. "Can we have some pizza?" Gary asks as we sit in the car. Shannon turns towards him "your stomach is a mistery, for me. Oh right, you're this woman's son" "Shannon!". The kids laugh..they're so cute with missing teeth and freckles on their faces. I fall in love with my family everyday. "Oookay, pizza it is".

We're sitting around a table, in an italian restaurant. We're the loudest people here. Lucas is spreading the tomato all over his face. I sigh, closing my eyes "honey, you have to put the food inside your mouth, not on your face" Hope giggles "you're a monkey" "mom..". My heart melts, looking at his expression. I help him, cleaning the mess "sweet boy", placing a kiss on his cheek. He's such a mama's boy, it's unreal. He always comes to me when Hope tells him something bad or when he gets sad for whatever reason. My wife is crazy about our dynamic.. she's staring at us with heart eyes. How did i get so lucky?

I just came back from the studio. Shannon is on the couch.. "what are you doing here?" I ask her "i'm happy to see you too" "ugh. I meant it's too early for you to be at home. It's not even lunch time" "we were shooting on the hills, so i decided to come back for lunch" "okay, cool". I get in the kitchen "but i'm not hungry" she says, hugging me from behind "oh, i see" "the kids are at school.. we're never alone". She puts my hands on the counter of the kitchen island..her hands know my body from head to toe. In a matter of seconds, my belt and my fly are down.. her mouth is in my neck.. her hands are getting rid of my bra.. finally, her touch on my boobs "mmm, i love 'em" "and they love you". Our breaths are mixed... she makes me turning around.. then, she makes me sit on the counter "do you remember that old promise about having sex in every centimeter of this house?" "I think we've kept it" she nods "i wanna renew that promise". She goes down on me, licking every part of my sex. "Aah"... i grab her head  "you're hotter than hell, Shan baby..even hotter than twelve years ago". Her tongue is deeply lost inside me.. i'm getting crazy.. my legs are shaking. "Sit on me" she requests, making me jumping off the counter. That damn tongue...god.. she makes me reach paradise...i intensify the movement "ah, don't stop, don't stop". And finally, i reach the orgasm.. "i love your-" i press my hand upon her mouth "you embarrass me". She smiles, kissing my hand "i love that you get embarrassed". "Well, now, let me return you the favour". I take her belt off, kneeling down "i won't stopping you. After all, it was a great idea coming back for lunch".

An hour later

We're naked on the couch.. i'm caressing her "Cari, take these handcuffs off of my hands" "say please" "please". She immediately slaps my ass "i'm gonna bite you, come here" "Shannon, get off..aaaah". She chases me in the open space..as i fall into her arms, she reveals something "i..i bought a motorcycle" "you what?" "Umm, don't get mad, babe".

To continue..