Chapter 1 - Risky Business

Nikki

Never would I have thought that I’d be doing what I’m doing right now. I’m laying in a hospital bed, recovering from a near-death heroin overdose, but my best friend, Tommy, is sitting on top of me. Not just sitting, but straddling me. We’re engaged in hot, fucking sex right now. And not just sex, it’s risky fucking sex. Someone from the hospital staff can walk in on us at any moment, and catch us. But, I can’t think about that right now. I can only think about how turned on I am and how good I feel.

I know that Tommy is nervous. He’s turned around to look at the door a few times. The hospital bed isn’t exactly quiet either; it creaks. He’s doing this for me right now. Not that he doesn’t want it. I know he does, and I know he feels just as good as I do right now, but I think he’s trying to prove his desire for me after I questioned him on the matter. 

Tommy doesn’t owe me anything. He doesn’t need to prove anything to me either, especially in such a risky way. I can’t even begin to describe how bad it would be if we were fucking caught. But, he offered, and I couldn’t resist.

If he didn’t want me in this type of way anymore, then so be it. It was supposed to just be sex and release, and nothing more. I hate to admit it, but I think that we’re moving beyond just the physical nature of the sex into dangerous territory, where fucking emotions are coming into play. I shouldn’t have questioned him on why I didn’t think that he wanted me anymore. Why should I have cared? Why did I even bring it up? But once I did, he must have felt badly that I was feeling put aside, and this is his way to show me how much he wants me.

And speaking of desire, I’m going to cum. Fuck! Last time I came early, he got pissed at me. I need to tell him.

“Uh, T, I have to tell you something.” He looks nervous. I don’t know what he thinks that I’m going to tell him. I say nearly breathless, and now trembling, that I’m going to cum. I’m surprised to see him break out in a smirk, as he tells me to go for it. And at that, I let go, panting, tensing up, my eyes rolling back, and groaning loudly. Tommy slaps not one, but both of his hands over my mouth, startling me. I know I’m being too loud, I just couldn’t stop myself. His ass feels so good. Damn.

I start to calm, and melt into a big puddle of satisfaction on my bed. Tommy pulls his hands off my mouth, and dismounts me as soon as he sees my breathing relax. He yanks my hospital gown back down, heads straight to the bathroom, and comes back out in a few seconds with a towel wrapped around him and damp washcloth. He lifts my gown again to wipe me off, then pulls it back down. Fucking sexy visual, isn’t it. Not my choice of attire, but at least nice easy access. He picks up his pants, which were thrown on the floor, and the hospital lubrication which my nurse brought in to use earlier, then goes into the bathroom, clicking the door shut.

I’m still coming off my high, feeling relieved that the risk of getting caught is over. Although, I’m not quite sure what the nurse would think if she saw me right now, sweaty with an elevated heart rate, but I figure that I could just tell her that I had a bad nightmare that I just woke up from, or some bullshit like that. Just don’t fucking come in right now, please. I’m not in the mood for her.

I’m completely drained. Within just the past 20 hours, let’s see, I died from an overdose, I was revived, had a breathing tube down my throat, had a hard time waking up, had to face my three bandmates in the aftermath, started feeling the effects of drug withdrawals, I’m riddled with pain, vomited a few times, was questioned by the police, cried on Tommy’s shoulder about my fears, consumed illegal drugs, as well as prescribed ones, and had various types of sex 3 different times. How does all of this fucking shit happen to me. It cannot be normal. I’m fucking wiped. I don’t think that my body can do one more thing, other than say goodnight. My withdrawal symptoms are laying low at the moment. I think because my body just needs to sleep. And I only have about 3 hours before my nurse comes in for my pointless vitals check. Fuck me. I just need to be unconscious for a good, long time. Someone get a mallet and just clock me out; I’d be grateful.